Print

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 5684 times)

« on: July 15, 2003, 07:23:39 PM »
Im new here but ive been coming to tmk for some time and I gonna put up some rants they go in this order:
1.Luigi will never backstab Mario
2.Mario needs a new show(should be Anime:))
3.About me
4.New Mario games
5.Marionette and 100 Marios

Okay now im sick and tired of seeing these fanfics and flashmovies about luigi fighting mario.Fist of all Luigi is not jealeus of Mario and he would never attack Mario.Second Mario Never takes all the credit (unlike jay rosep who thiks Mario is a big ego maniac that wants to take over the world) Mario does not neglect Luigi nor is he an Egomaniac. Luigi doesnt even want to be famous(Proven in an interview withn EGM) So stop saying stuff like that.(end of rant 1)

Rant #2

If any of you watch The Saturday Morning lineup of Kswb and FoxBox (like me) You see That some video games already have shows(Pokemon,Kirby,Megaman NT Warrior,and the upcoming sonic X) so why not Mario? It would give Mario a plot add personality be anime Get back more fans And it could have More mario characters along with ALL the old ones. It could be on Foxbox replacing The crap s***.End of rant 2.

Rant #3

I live in san diego and Ive been a Mario fan since 1993. I was born on 3/31/90 And Ive even Made my own Mario Characters(Ongguito and Spider Toad) My favorite Mario Character is Mario Im 13 and I like more Video games like Fox Sonic Megamanetc. I hate Xbox and I don't care about PS2 becase nintendo rules.Im a video gam freak and Im Mexican-American.End of rant #3

Rant #4

Im really looking forward to all the upcoming Mario games the ones i really want are Mario KartDouble dash And Mario and Luigi.Ihope people wont overlook these games Just becase they like PS2 and Xbox better.End of Rant #4

Rant#5

Has anyone heard of Marionette and 100 Marios? Miyamato-Sama is working on both of them.Im really looking forward to these games an if anyone has any information on them than can you please post it on this forum thank you.End of rant #5

That is all for now....

No one in the world is Beauti ful, Just some people are uglier than others
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 07:35:41 PM »
Hey, welcome to the boards. I have a few comments of my own for you. They will proceed in this order:

1.Comments concerning "Luigi will never backstab Mario"
2.Agreement concerning "Mario needs a new show(should be Anime:))"
3.Welcoming Procession
4.No Comments concerning "New Mario games"
5.Comments concerning "Marionette and 100 Marios"

1 -
    Just don't read those Fanfics. Plain and simple. I personally have little interest on this subject, as I don't really care if Mario is an egomaniac, or if Luigi feels neglected. Meh.

2 -
   To remove the said garbage on the Fox Box, you'd need to remove the whole block. I'm not much of a Saturday Morning Cartoon fellow anymore, as I tend to use that time for sleeping. A Mario Anime would be nice, though.

3 -
 Welcome Aboard.

4 -
No Comment

5 -
 Never heard of it. When I read Marionette, though, you had caused me to remember the Anime Saber Marionette. Thank you.

All in all, welcome to the boards.

Edited by - Black Mage on 7/15/2003 6:36:54 PM

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 07:41:23 PM »
Your username is far too specific for me!
Anyway welcome.

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 07:46:31 PM »
I believe I am partly to blame for some of this, what with my Mario VS Luigi animation. Just to clear things up- Have you ever heard of a thing called sibling rivalry? Thats what's being expressed.

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 08:51:26 PM »
Concerning your comments about the Foxbox and BM's comments:
  There is only one good show on the Foxbox in my opinion, Kirby's cartoon.  If there were only 3 shows on the Foxbox lineup, I'd like them to be Sonic X, Kirby's show, and if there is one, a Mario cartoon.

Just hope 4Kids doesn't ruin it like they ruined Pokemon.  Have you noticed how the Kirby cartoon is kind of childish?  I know Kirby is meant for kids, but I also know that 4Kids got nvolved and screwed up Kirby's world.

Anyway, the main thing I'm concerned with is if they make a new Mario cartoon, 4Kids might be involved and completly screw up the Mushroom Kingdom and make the show dumb as Pokemon.    There's the end of my rant, welcome to the board, Guy.  

The master of multiplayer Mario games: You''re looking at him right now!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 09:07:23 PM »
The fox box is awful. And Mario did have a cartoon long time ago.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 10:31:52 PM »
I used to know a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who was the newbie who started this stupid thread. At least it's something different that most other newbies-you give us a huge boring speech that I just whized by and ignored it. But hey-at least YOU put effort.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 11:06:21 PM »
Welcome to the board, a guy.

I like the Kirby cartoon. It's hilarious.
And they didn't really mess up "Kirby's world," they just gave it more details. At least that's what I think.

A new Mario cartoon would be good.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 11:30:52 PM »
Well, at least I know your a guy.

welcome!!

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

For some wierd reason, I think I am a lota like myself! sig series #2

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 10:15:37 AM »
Ah, another thirteen year old! Welcome, a guy. And FoxBox doesn't stink, it has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 01:45:18 PM »
Exactly Big Boo. TMNt rules the other shows are ok except for that new one pirate islands and thecramp twins.Marionette and 100 marios was confirmed in EGM nov 2001
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 01:46:11 PM »
is being here free?

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 05:04:12 PM »
Umm... Yes. Note what this says: You must be registered in order to post a topic or reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE! And there, you have it. And no, the rest of the site is free, too. (It would be totally illeagal for Deezer and the others to collect money to enter the site. That's what's know as stealing, as Mario and the gang are copyrighted characters!)

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 05:39:51 PM »
Hey! I f this place is free, how come I keep getting a bill?

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 07:24:02 PM »
Possibly because you're being silly.

Print