Print

Author Topic: Bowser jr.  (Read 4880 times)

« on: November 06, 2003, 06:54:23 PM »
Is it baby bowser or bowser jr.? Is he the 8th koopa kid? He was shadow mario in supermario sunshine, was he in mario golf as the secret character?
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 07:53:11 PM »
My guess is that the Koopa Kids left a looong time ago, maybe to find an all-powerful weapon, or to have a "talk"(Gun reloading noise) with Shigeru Miyamoto about the money they've made. As for Baby Bowser, I think a Magikoopa made him by using *magic* to make a child form of the normal Bowser. I don't know why, but, that's just my guess.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 03:06:46 AM »
Oooooo! Hoohoo!
Another Super Mario Mystery!
This should be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal good...

Oh! About my opinion...
I'd say Nintendo's scripts are having some technical difficulties...
They probably can't consider the first original seven Koopalings in 3-D games, so they created an eight Koopaling...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 08:32:32 AM »
Hey, wait a minute. Weren't the Koopa Kids killed? When you beat a castle in Super Mario World, it said something like "_ Koopa is no more". Wow. Mario's more violent than I thought.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2003, 11:25:32 AM »
Yes, but bowser was killed dozens of times and yet he still returns.

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2003, 07:00:31 PM »
When Bowser was born Kamek made several clones of Bowser. Ater Bowser had seven kids, Kamek cloned them twice. In smb 3, smw, and ys they died, and they were gone for good. Bowser kept dying and Kamek was running out of clones untill there was only one Bowser left. Kamek cloned Bowser one more time before the machine blew up. The clone was only a baby so Bowser named him Bowser jr. What you ask? How do I know this? Because... I'm really Kamek!!! Yay!

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2003, 03:25:44 AM »
right Sadib......just be quiet.
Bowser ate his Kids,that's why he's different sizes in every game.
Makes perfect sense.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2003, 09:40:25 AM »
I always figured he just threw the koopa kids in the dungeon for failing so many times, and then had kamek clone him.  Thus creating his ideal heir, Bowser Jr.
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2003, 06:42:17 PM »
The koopalings will return...  You know they will.

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 10:31:52 AM »
Say! Didn't they just returned in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 11:22:36 AM »
Shh.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2003, 07:10:18 PM »
But is bowser jr. the 8th koopa kid?

Heh heh, look at his initials, heh.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2003, 07:34:09 PM »
Ok. here is my explanation. THere's a bunch of types small Bowsers.

Baby Bowser: This is Bowser, only as a baby. He is the Bowser equivalent to Baby Mario. He appeared in past games such as "Yoshi's Story" and "Yoshi's Island."

Koopalings: The Koopalings are in fact Bowser's direct children. Although they disappeared for quite some time, they are still existent as proved in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Koopa Kids: These aren't necessarily children of Bowser, but are probably just relatives of him, hence the name Koopa Kids. They do show a striking resemblence to Baby Bowser, however, in no game were they said to be Bowser's Children. They appeared in the Mario Party games but no where else...

Bowser Jr.: The most recent addition to the Bowser family, he is in fact Bowser's son. Due to his distinct Bowser looks, and name, he is obviously Bowser's son. Since the Koopalings don't appear to be related to him much, it can be hypothesized that they have a different mother than Bowser Jr.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2003, 07:34:24 PM »
yes he is the 8th out of 11. The old koopalings are still here in M&L:SS,Jr is the 8th and their are 3 more in Mario Party 5(no not the Baby Bowsers)

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2003, 07:38:58 PM »
Look at bowser jr's initials everyone!!!

Print