Print

Author Topic: GAME EMERGENCY!  (Read 2514 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: November 23, 2003, 03:49:45 PM »
For Christmas, I need to pick two of these four games: MKDD, SMA4, TMNT, MALSS.  So far, I don't want the ninja turtle game, and I definitely want MKDD.  So all I want is your honest opinion of whether I should get Mario and Luigi, or SMA4.

I don''t have a signature.  So what?  I doesn''t matter!  HAHA!  I''m Freee!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 04:25:38 PM »
Mario and luigi: Superstar Saga. Definitely.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 04:31:35 PM »
 TMNT have a game out now!?!

~*A chapter from the book of luigi~lover: I was standing in the park, wondering why frisbees get bigger, then it hit me!*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 04:40:16 PM »
Dude, there's a version for every console!

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 04:46:09 PM »
MK:DD!! and M&L: SS definately. TMNT isn't that good, mashing buttons is only fun for so long.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2003, 05:20:28 PM »
I would prefer Mario Kart:Double Dash!! and Mario and .... The green clothed guy: The SuperStar Saga. It won't matter to me, though. For Christmas, I'm getting MKDD!! AND MALSS AND SMA4 AND A GAME BOY ADVANCE SP AND MGTT!!!!!

P.S I will get those because I have good grades in school. Besides, I got a PS2[if you can believe that, even though I did get one] Contra Shattered Solider, Ratchet and Clank, a memory card and another controller last Christmas. I was supposed to get Xbox this Christmas, but since I got good grades in, I think it was April in 6th grade, I unexpectedly got it early! These are all the systems I own[Don't be amazed. I've played vids eversince I was 4.] SNES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy Color, N64, PS1, Xbox, Sega Dreamcast, PS2, GameCube, and Atari[I don't know which version it was. My dad got it at a garage sale.]

Nintendo owns you.

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 11/23/2003 3:23:09 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2003, 05:26:25 PM »
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga would be a better choice unless you didn't have Super Mario Bros. 3 on Super Mario All Stars or NES or something. Otherwise, then it'd be a tough decision...

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2003, 05:38:32 PM »
Well, I've never played either game, so, there you go.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 08:12:24 AM »
Hey, Markio!

I recommend that you buy Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Okay, I know you havn't owned a copy of Super Mario Bro.s 3 in any way before, and it is a great shame you havn't because it is really a great game!

But why am I recommending the other game?

Because Super Mario Bro.s 3: Super Mario Advance 4 is just the same ol' jazz about Peach being kidnapped again and all... something you could find worth waiting for a while to get since you waited THAT long enough (I'm talkin' about the more than thirteen years since its first release...!!)

But not Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, oh no! Get it while it's still hot, a very late game plus an RPG plus it's both Mario and Luigi you play and plus a more out-of-concept storyline, like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, if you played that, or Super Mario Sunshine!

And if you loved those games, you'll defenitly love this one!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 10:06:52 PM »
Killa,you're spoiled. Anyways,you should get both if you can.

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 10:28:34 PM »
I have an idea. Get two MK:DD games and sell the second one without any open packaging, resell it to some stupid guy, like me, for 60 bucks, and then you can buy both GBA games!

-----------------------------
Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print