Print

Author Topic: Royal Rumble predictions  (Read 2625 times)

« on: January 09, 2004, 10:45:42 PM »
For all the WWE fans here in the Fungi Forums,This is the place to put bets on who will win the Royal Rumble.My money's all on Chris Benoit.They left out many hints like "You will never get another title shot again","you are the #1 contestant in the rumble" and he's in the promo.I think he'll survive the rumble and win it just like shawn michaels did back in '95.

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''''''''s cool and stuff.
and Remember kids,don''''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
Quote of the week:First of all, I don''t even know what this is. If it''s supposed to be a dog, then it''s the sh*ttiest dog I''ve ever seen. F
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 09:14:42 AM »
Either Benoit, John Cena, or Kurt Angle.  All three of then are looking for their first Rumble victory.

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 12:19:59 PM »
I'm putting my money on Hulk Hogan.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 06:15:36 PM »
Omg The Big Boo! Hulk Hogan was fired a year ago. I'm not going to bet, but I say John Cena.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 11:50:05 PM »
Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg will win.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 07:08:15 PM »
BENOIT DID IT!!!!  He becomes just the second #1 entry to win the rumble match by somehow eliminating Big Show.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 10:39:42 PM »
Sucks that Benoit went from Smackdown! to Raw though(I don't have cable[Tuly sad :(]) But at least Eddie Guerrero got a title shot against Brock lesnar at No Way Out.

and Remember kids,don’t call me gringo.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2004, 10:54:00 PM »
I think SCHWARZENEGGER.  Heh.

Actually I couldn't care less about WWE.  As a matter of fact I like guys pretending to beat on one another about as much as I would like being actually beat up myself.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2004, 11:42:03 AM »
Once, I was in a park by my house, and I saw some guy argueing with himself. I left before things got ugly.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2004, 01:57:45 PM »
Truly disturbing(much more than the time a homeless woman charged people money for blowjobs)

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe

Print