Print

Author Topic: Super Mario: The false story behind the true story.  (Read 3866 times)

« on: February 15, 2007, 06:18:09 PM »
Here's a fun game I just thought up. Here's the deal: You pick a Mario Character, think up FALSE history for them, and post it here. If you don't undertsand, here's an example:

The Story of Mario:

Born into a log cabin at the age of 3 in Italy, New York, Super Mario found that at a young age he had a strong taste for mushrooms on his pizza. The strange thing is that whenever he ate these mushrooms, they'd cause him to grow out of the cabin, destroying it. Eventually, his parents kicked him out of the house because of this, and a pair of old muchroom people adopted him. Mario continued to show strange signs of an unstable mind when he tied a cape to his back, leaped off the edge of his new home and crushed turtles. His "parents" refused to believe that he was crazy, and to prove it, they adopted 3 other babies and named them Luigi, Wario and Waluigi for Mario to play with. Mario, however, ran away while they were at the adoption agency and was hired as a construction worker (after about 17 years of living alone in the mushroom forest). His first job assignment was to stop the escaped gorilla (at the top of the building) tossing boxes at innocent bystanders. After he had accomplished his goal, Mario was kidnapped by a rouge stork and transformed back into a baby. The stork, however, dropped baby Mario back into the mushroom woods while looking for his beer bottle. There Mario met a prehistoric survivor named Boshi, and was once again raised back to adulthood. He was living the good life until one of the turtles Mario had tortured back in the days of his youth came back and kidnapped a random Princess to feast upon. Mario found the turtle on top of a bridge and used a nearby axe to hack him..........err, I mean cut down the bridge and rescue the Toad. The Toad responded with "Congratulations Mario, your quest is complete. I present you with a new quest." Mario completed the quest all over again and got a huge cake for his troubles. He ate cake and began a carrer in music (he was dubbed "The King" at one point) until the cake eating finally caught up with him. While sitting on the pot in a nearby hotel, a heart attack took his life. He was laid to rest in Memphis Tennesse, where tourists have the chance to see his hideous remains. As for Luigi, Wario, Waluigi and "Boshi"? Well, that's up to you.

Yeah, it's kinda stupid, but I think it might be fun. ;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 06:26:32 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »
This looks a bit too complicated. 0_o

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
Weeeeeeeeellllll.............

You're writing a story that's completely false. Like Wario being raised by cows, or Waluigi becoming a pop-idol at the age of three. Stupid, I know, but I thought it'd be cool.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 09:34:11 PM »
I think this is a great idea. Lemme give it a shot...

Once, long ago in the 80's, there lived a man named Shigeru Miyamoto. He had a great idea for an all new digital computer game, based on his adventures in his backyard as a child. While developing this game, he realized that he needed a protogantist for the title. The idea he pitched, a ninja with an afro and an attitude named Skippy that could fire lasers out of his nostrils, was deamed "too weird" by the chairmen of Nintendo. So Mr.Miyamoto held an audition for the lead role. One audition was from a gender-confused fratboy named Link. Link wore a green dress and silk nylons, and could not speak out of the ocassional battle cry or yelp. His performence was terrible, but when compared to the other auditions, Link was the perfect candidate. The game involved him trying to rescue a clueless princess that got herself kidnapped by a large boar. Miractuasly, the game sold well, and spawned the legendary franchise, "The Legend of Zelda".

Link, the playable character in the game, reaked the benefits. As sales went through the roof, Link went from a crossed-dressed fratboy to a crossed-dressed richman. He started living the highlife, which included money, cars, babes, the exciting night life and so on. However, fame and fortune brought it's own hardships on Link. He soon began abusig substances, like Fuzzy drink (made out of those fuzzy enemies from Yoshi's island) that got him high. He had to attend multiple AA meetings in order to quit, which even those didn't work. Money kept rolling in from other games in the series, with no end to sales (and Link's wealth) in sight. By the time of the release of The Legend of Zelda: Occarina of time, the serie's first N64 title, Link became drunk with power. His substance abuse was so bad, that, under the public eye, Mr.Miyamoto decided to hire an entirely new person (a cel-shaded boy) to take on the role of Link the serie's next title, The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker, much to the chargin of hardcore gamers. Miyamoto cited the reason for doing this was that he wanted to attract a bigger audience, but he used that excuse to cover up the fact that replaced Link due to all the negative press he recieved.

One night, while drinking at the local pub, Link, drunk and grody, passed out due to consumption of alchohol. When he woke up, he found that he was now a Large turte named Bowser that commanded an empire of smaller turtles. He was now lovesick over a princess named Peach and his plans to kidnap her were consistantly thwarted by a fat itailian staillion from Brooklyn named Mario. His former life faded from memory, as he began to focus on kidnapping the princess.

And that is where Bowser came from. Any comments?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 09:38:02 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 07:01:55 PM »
Hmm... The Mario Limreck's.

There once was a boy from Japan, Who thought while using the can. He thought so hard, "I'll eat some Lard!" That boy moved to Afgahnistan!

His first name was Shigeru. His last was Miyamat, uh, -u (not O... It doesn't rhyme...) He got another idea, "I'll marry a girl named Miya!" He moved back to his homtown-u.

He thought hard back in the 80's, "How will I impres the laidies?" He thought of a plumber, who got dumber, and dumber. His first first name was Mercy-D's.

That man's idea hit the masses. He took Video Gaming classes. His idea was great. His heart pumped fast-rate. His idea kicked people's ***es.

His name today is Mario.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 08:48:17 PM »
Once upon a time, there lived a peach and a pizza in the Refrigerator Kingdom.  The peach and pizza loved each other very much.  The peach was always getting kidnapped by a jar of pickled herring.  The pizza would throw his spicy, hot pepperoni at the fiendish herring and get his beloved fruit back for his rich, brown crust to wrap around.  On the night before their expiration dates, the three foods made a simple wish: to live longer lives; to become animate creatures.

The next morning, the pizza woke up to a new environment.  His beloved peach wasn't by his side.  He jumped--wait!  He jumped!  Pizzas don't jump!  In fact, he felt limbs that pizzas don't have.  He had appendages!  He hopped out of his bed (an actual bed, not a pizza box!), and walked, surprisingly well, to a nearby mirror.  The pizza was shocked at what he saw: rich, uncombed, curly brown hair, a full, bushy, black mustache, two sparkling, blue eyes, two round ears, a mouth, human skin tone, and a button round nose!  He couldn't call himself a pizza anymore.  A meatball, perhaps, since he found that had he had a belly round as one, but no, he was human!  What should he call himself?  On his bed stand he noticed a red hat with a 'M' etched above the bill.  He put the hat on, and chimed "It's-a me, Mario!"

To be Continued
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »
These are great guys!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 06:36:40 PM »
The title reminds me of that Mario flash movie on deviant art.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 11:15:03 PM »
Actually, I saw it on Newgrounds.  ;D

But the stories written here are different from his.

Print