Poll

Who is your favourite kidnapped person to rescue?

Peach
Daisy
Pauline
Mario
Baby Luigi
Other
Print

Author Topic: Favourite Person to Rescue?  (Read 9549 times)

« on: November 18, 2005, 06:31:39 PM »
Throughout various Mario games, we have had to rescue various Mushroom Kingdom citizens, such as Baby Luigi, Peach, Daisy or even Mario. But, the question is- who's your favourite? Who are you most happy about rescuing when you complete a Mario game? Vote now!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 06:51:03 PM »
I put "other" for the people of Sub-Con. That would mean I've beaten SMB2, which has never happened before.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 10:11:25 PM »
Peach-rescueing is the best. Gotta love the originals. Oh yeah. Hey Bird Person. Why does your profile say your from Belgium when you said something like its hot here in California? Maybe it was someone else.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 10:14:49 PM »
my favorite person to rescue is baby luigi for 4 resons. 1, peach is almost always the damsel that you have to rescue. 2, in smb, when you rescue toad for the 7th time and you get to 8-4, you know what will happen, toad will be there with that taunting message, thanks mario, but our princess is in another castle, next day you find out that 8-4 is the last level and you yell out doh, and then everyone's staring at you like your an idiot. 3, subcon wasn't real. 4, daisy has red hair with a yellow dress, fasion disaster.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 10:56:31 PM »
Mario. If only for the oh-so-delicious irony. Even though I don't really like any of the games you rescue Mario in. Le sigh.
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 11:00:17 PM »
Peach-rescueing is the best. Gotta love the originals. Oh yeah. Hey Bird Person. Why does your profile say your from Belgium when you said something like its hot here in California? Maybe it was someone else.

I don't know. It was a stupid joke I made for no real reason. I've never really been to Belgium at all XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 11:17:23 PM »
Thinking back to the days when I would spend many an hour on Super Mario Land, I couldn't help but vote for Daisy. If it weren't for SML and my blue Game Boy Pocket, I wouldn't have survived some Rotary Meetings... But that was a long time ago.

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 09:19:13 AM »
I went for Peach. Why? Um...I really don't know. It's just...I don't know. Just go on.
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 09:56:11 AM »
I put peach,she is more original.
{fosters}

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 10:45:11 AM »
I've only saved the princess throughout my times. Well I've saved Toad but all he did was get me mad knowing I didn't beat the game.
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 06:37:22 PM »
Rock on, mario2_gold.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 07:56:55 PM »
I put peach because she is really a princess, and, well daisy is one too, but well she is only really a bit charactor, only been featured in a few games, like the Party ones, SML, and some of the sports ones, but Peach was in a lot more games, so she is really the main damsel in distress.
"Get the power! Nintendo Power! Get the clues you can use! Nintendo Power!"

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 07:01:42 AM »
Nobody likes recusing Pauline!
Andydrew.

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005, 11:43:43 AM »
well, that's a shame. I wonder why.
I chose Peach, because she is main girl you rescue in (almost) every Mario game, so I think that's why I voted for her.

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2005, 01:12:42 AM »
it woul be cool if mario and all the other guys in ssbm got kidnapped and zelda, peach, and samus had to go recue them...wait, i read that in a fanfic
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print