Print

Author Topic: What's in your trash can?  (Read 12329 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 12:42:45 PM »
Let's see...there is nothing in my personal trash can cause I just emptied it. But in my (mom's :() recycling bin on her computer are things I put in it like pictures of me that I don't want the girls to see, setups to different programs, and stupid worthless non-working spam blockers.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 01:57:02 PM »
I wonder why I never posted in this thread before....

Anyway, I recently changed my trash bag so all that's in it is a couple of those packets that held small brownies, and discarded hair from my hair brush.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 02:29:47 PM »
Two cans and a paper towel. Not much different from last time...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 03:15:20 PM »
I think my personal trash can contains some stuff from when I was cleaning the living room earlier. I don't use it for personal stuff, since my computer died.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 04:13:47 PM »
The contents of my trashcan are as follows:

2 empty Coke bottles
An empty Coke can
2 broken pencils
A horribly scratched blank CD
Some wires
Lots of crumpled paper
No tea
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »
I have not emptied my trash can for a while, luckily it only contains bottles of Nestea Peach Green Tea. I should recycle those I think for sure.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 09:37:25 AM »
The trash can here at school contains used tissues and other assorted paper that gets thrown away.

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
Mostly candy wrappers.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
Let's see.

1 44 oz. styrofoam cup (for fountain drink)
1 used acne pad
2 used tissues
1 plastic piece that covered something to prevent damage at some point or another.

A LOT less full than usual.
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2007, 11:08:54 PM »
Note: Some of this is actually AROUND my trash can since I haven't emptied it in some time.
A million paper plates, a few paper bowls, one plastic cup (another 12 are in a stack on my desk), target bag with more trash within, Dr Pepper cans (another 6 or 7 all around my desk), a Styrofoam take-out box, Subway sandwich wrapper, a coat hanger (WTD?) a frozen pasta box, unidentifiable papers, Diet Coke cans, napkins, etc.
Most is food-related. Again, the kitchen's redoingness is still in progress so most of my meals are eaten here at my desk as the kitchen table is outside on the deck. Can't wait till we can have a good, home-cooked meal as a family again... Some lasagna. Oh yeah.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »
It's pretty boring. A few old Kleenexes, some gum wrappers, an empty tortilla chip container, the plastic protector from the new toner I just installed in the printer. Nothing exciting.

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 11:57:06 AM »
Nothing that I can really make out right now, there's a lot of stuff in there, and it's all bunched together. All I can see is a small pizza box, a plastic cup, a broken up figurine, and a soda can.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2007, 10:46:08 AM »
What SHOULD be in my garbage: empty Fritos bag, an old Kleenex, old fruit snack wrappers, pop bottle lids, old notebooks and papers (which included drawings :( ) that my house cats peed on.
What IS in my garbage: An old Casper band-aid that's been stuck to the bag for years, a couple empty Cheetos bags, a napkin, one of those gas station food containers that used hold cheese balls, a cottage cheese container, and some personal garbage that I don't want to be be specific about here.
Old food?  Why should I throw that kind of stuff away when it's not moldy and I have two farm cats and a dog outside to feed it to?
Unlike most of you, my family does NOT throw away old pop bottles, because we can get 5 cents for those things.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2007, 02:46:23 PM »
Right now, just one thing: a rotten ole grape that has seen better days. Poor grape.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print