Print

Author Topic: What's in your trash can?  (Read 12288 times)

« on: January 18, 2006, 01:52:36 AM »
Each day, we throw things away. Food wrappers, old documents, broken toys, vegetables, meat, fruit, and countless other obselete items. You can learn a lot about people from what they throw away- not that I'm suggesting you go through other people's garbage, or anything. :)

So, what's in your trash can/bin/garbage/rubbish? In mine, there are tons of food wrappers.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 02:00:10 AM by Luigi Simpson »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 01:58:59 AM »
Right now...uh, paper towels, Kleenexes, empty box of granola bars, empty box of fruit snacks, an old receipt that I found in a textbook I bought, a paper with a bunch of friend codes written on it, my last semester schedule...I don't want to dig any further. This is getting gross.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 02:20:01 AM »
Of all the days to ask, you ask this question on my neighborhood's garbage pickup day. I have absolutely absolutely nothing in my garbage can right now.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 06:58:58 AM »
A Doritos bag, a Lays bag, some Kleenexes used for the wiping down of froggy whiteboards, paper wads, packaging for dry-erase markers, a receipt and that's it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »
Not as of now, but usually, I have old paper and the incoorectly placed empty water bottles that should be recycled.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 11:50:56 AM »
Let's see... we got a chewed pencil... pencil shavings... a Nintendogs game card that used to belong to my sis... lots of scrapped fanfics... oh, so that's where my copy of The Golden Compass went!
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 03:02:24 PM »
_
o 0
___

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 04:33:18 PM »
A bunch of soda cans, paper, the remains of bird food, and a bag.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »
Paper Balls, more Paper Balls, and a few Paper Balls. Oh yes, and some pop cans. But mostly Paper Balls.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 08:56:18 PM »
Let's see... we got a chewed pencil... pencil shavings... a Nintendogs game card that used to belong to my sis... lots of scrapped fanfics... oh, so that's where my copy of The Golden Compass went!

Why did you throw away a Nintendogs game card?

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »
I have Kleenxes, an empty envelope, and some dead bugs.  My can is usually very clean so I'm one of the boring types.

No offense, but I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by strange topics like these.  Not that I don't like them but... it's just getting too weird for me.  But this is kind of funny and I bet someone will mention something hilarious.  Oh wait... ah ha! *starts throwing tons of random soft objects in can and sticks it on his head* We have a winner!

I wonder if anyone will make a parody thread from this like usual.  I'll bet on "Stick your head in a garbage can and tell us how you feel about that."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 11:46:28 PM »
Loose tea and a Kleenex or two.

What would YOU do with a bunch of tea that fell on your desk?
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 06:48:27 AM »
I found a Coke bottle, a band-aid, and some strange plastic wrappers.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 10:07:06 AM »
A dead body.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 01:09:24 PM »
Best thread ever.

About 6 giant Pixie Stix straws
About 20 Air Head wrappers
About 50 used Kleenexes. My nose runs a lot right after I wake up.
Several envelopes
About a dozen empty packets of Easy Mac
About 2 or 3 empty mini-bags of popcorn.
A few magazine subscription ads

It's quite a bit full, and I don't feel like emptying it to takea complete stock. All you need to know is that I don't have time to eat proper lunches/dinners.
~I.S.~

Print