Print

Author Topic: Re: when will we forget mario?  (Read 8840 times)

« on: November 18, 2000, 11:37:51 AM »
Anybody that really seriously enjoys the Mario games on a regular basis won't forget Mario.  It's just that simple.  Just like nobody will forget Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse.  Or Urkel.  Mario's an icon, man.  You don't just forget about an icon (unless, of course, you fall victim to Alzheimer's).
Haters gonna hate

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2000, 10:54:03 AM »
I agree completely with you, man! MARIO ALL THE WAY! (Hee hee...) I love Mario and Nintendo, and I would never, even if I was a victim to Alshiemer's, never forget Mario. He's brought so much joy into my life; I just can't think of what life would be like without him and Nintendo (It would be pretty dull...)!

And guess what? I'M FINALLY GETTING A NINTENDO 64 FOR CHRISTMAS! I bugged my mom into getting me one... I'm going to give away my *gasp* PlayStation. PLAYSTATION SUCKS!

Here's my list of favorite things (in case you were curious)...

MARIO/NINTENDO (obviously)

LOONEY TUNES (Bugs Bunny is cool)

JIM CARREY (he's the funniest man alive)

Well, that was a long post! Just remember... MARIO RULES!

Mario Maniac!!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 11/20/2000 8:56:00 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2000, 03:14:11 PM »
The thing is, the character "Mario" as been along for so many years, that for some people its become a paert of their lives. The only reason some people may have not have heard of Mario, is because they've been in a closet all their lives, or they don't have Nintendo. That's pretty sad too. Mario is a past time friend that has always been with us forever, and will probably never. ever be forgotten. At least, I hope.

(\o/)
 / \

(Angel!)
I like cheese!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2000, 03:18:07 PM »
oops! Screwed that angel up. It should look like this:

(\o/)
         /\
I like cheese!

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2000, 03:19:28 PM »
I'm just gonna stop doing that. Sorry for wasting space!

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2000, 07:17:18 AM »
Might wanna try
(\o/)
./\

EDIT: Here's a lesson: never forget that handy-dandy edit button.

(\o/)
../\

Anyhoo, I hope I never forget Mario(and that my SNES and SMB4 never break).

~teehee~

Edited by - Golem on 11/23/00 5:19:23 AM
~teehee~

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2000, 11:07:37 AM »
I don't think I will.  I've been a "Mario" fan for 14 years!

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2000, 11:34:34 AM »
My NES served me well for over 10 years before it puttered out.  I bought a new (used) one and it also puttered out... however the memory of all those lost hours lives on in my heart! <snif> Thank you, Nintendo...

Please note- The above message was satiric.  Although I am fond of my NES and it is one reason why I am the way I am, I am not extremely dramatic about it.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2000, 02:15:34 PM »
i first played mario ever since i was 3 years old!i miss those golden years!i played the first mario game at that time!

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2000, 02:15:55 PM »
and also snake rattle and roll!hahahahahahaha

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2000, 02:15:58 PM »
and also snake rattle and roll!hahahahahahaha

its really matt!
its really matt!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2000, 06:31:29 AM »
Well, I've been a fan of Nintendo/Mario for over 15 years (I'll be 16 in December)! I don't know when or even if Mario will die down (I hope to God that he doesn't...).

I own a PlayStation (which I'm going to get rid of) and a Game Boy Pocket (which I'm also going to get rid of to buy a Game Boy Color)...

I'm getting a Nintendo 64 for Christmas! YIPEE!

I LOVE MARIO!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2000, 04:58:52 PM »
I've been a Mario fan (more importantly a Luigi fan) since I was eight--nearly twelve years ago. True, my tastes have changes over the past decade, but my love for these games hasn't died yet, and I doubt it ever will.
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2000, 05:02:04 PM »
I've been a Mario fan (more importantly a Luigi fan) since I was eight--nearly twelve years ago. True, my tastes have changes over the past decade, but my love for these games hasn't died yet, and I doubt it ever will.
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2000, 08:54:07 PM »
well IF we ever forget mario we older people will still remeber. i started playing around 4.yup those where the days.well hear this!those golden days when we played earlly those games where bad grapics!Welcomne to the future!better games grapics and more ideas
Break me...I dare you.

Print