Print

Author Topic: (insert adjective here) stories  (Read 86519 times)

« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2003, 05:41:48 PM »
Umm... LOL!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2003, 06:56:52 PM »
I'm looking out for the two of us
I hope we'll be here when they're through with us.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

TEM

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2003, 06:57:51 PM »
Sry I was bored and listening to Foreigner.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2003, 01:01:08 PM »
It was the first day of Summer Camp.  For the first half of summer camp, I did musical theater.  On the first day, we played this game called Tap outs.  There's two people in the middle, and they improvise a scene the teacher says.  Once in a while, the teacher says freeze, and another person goes in the middle an taps someone and that person goes out of the circle and takes there place.  The scene was "a girl telling the other girl to  stay away from her boyfriend."  I will narrate:

Girl 1:You leave my boy friend alone, you hear me?
Girl 2:But I like him.
Girl 1:Oh yeah?  Well he's my man!
FREEZE!  Boy counselor takes girl 1's place and becomes boyfriend.
Boyfriend:That's right, I'm her man!
Girl 2:I-I'm sorry.
Boyfriend:C'mon! you should stick up for me!
FREEZE!  Girl takes counselors place and becomes girl 1.
Girl 1:Just stay away from my boyfriend, 'cause he doesn't like you!
Girl 2 starts fake crying.
FREEZE!  Girl counselor takes girl 2 place and girl takes girl one place and becomes nice person.
Girl 2 continues crying.
Nice person:Why are you crying?
Girl 2:Because I don't have any friends!
FREEZE!  I take place of of nice person.
Me:So?  At least you don't have to live in a garbage can!  You have no idea what it's like!
I start fake crying.  We both fake cry and hug each other.
FREEZE!  Guy counselor becomes girl 2, who starts cheering ME up.
Girl 2:  You know what? let's go get hot fudge sundaes.
Me:But I'm allergic to chocolate!
Girl 2:YOUR ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE?  *grabs my head.*HOW CAN YOU BE ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE?
FREEZE!  girl takes boy counselor's place as girl 2.
Girl 2:Why don't you just use strawberry sauce?
Me:OK.  *we start walking to corner.*
Girl 2:OH NO! The ice cream place is on fire!
Me:Run!
*we run to other corner, teacher says freeze, boy takes my place, and I don't remember the rest.*

The Lollipop Treeeee!  -My friend Kyle Soutar.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2004, 03:18:42 PM »
LOL that was funny. I HAD to revive this place. I might miss its birthday so heh might as well do it while I got the chance
never know somebody might get a kick out of these stories.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2004, 09:51:37 PM »
"AhHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I concur with nintendofreak about LD dropping a strawberry into steaming hot coffee. Ouch. A good book, "Scalded to Death by Coffee."

"Big doubles, no troubles!" ~Todd Lyons
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2004, 10:00:52 PM »
One time, I had gone to my friend's house, and we had walked down about twenty blocks to the arcade.  On the way, I found two really nice pinecones and put them in my pocket.  I used to like pinecones, don't ask.  Anyway, the arcade is two stories, and there was an exit on both stories.  The bottom exit was the front door, and the second floor had a staircase outside on the side of the building.  My friend and I played a bunch of the games, and decided to go back home, so we went out the second story exit, but when he opened the door, we could see down into the alley.  In the alley was a gang of kids who were whispering and laughing and drinking soda or something.  My friend, who liked to spy on people, said he was going to go out the front door, go around the building, and listen to them from behind the gate to the alley.  I stayed on the staircase, peeking over the top of the rail.  I could see over the gate and saw my frined standing there, listening to the gang on the other side.  Suddenly, the gang started leaving through the gate at the exact moment my frined leaned on the gate, which wasn't closed all the way, so the gate opened and hit one of the guys who was holding a soda, and the soda splashed all over him.  He cursed and glared at my frined, ready to fight him.  Seeing my friend helpless in front of this older teenager was too much, so I took the pinecones out of my pocket and threw them at the gang.  The first one missed but distracted them to let my friend turn and run out the gate.  The second pinecone hit the soda-covered guy in the chest.  The whole gang started running to the stairs, so I ran back in the arcade and went down to the bottom floor.  I was about to exit, but saw some of the gang members coming in that way.  Quickly I ducked behind a Pac-Man machine, while the gang members went up the stairs to see if the rest of them had gotten me upstairs.  As soon as they went upstairs, I bolted out the door and across the parking lot.  I saw my friend out by the grocery store nearby, and we ran home.

The adjective for this story could be either dumb, cool, or untrue, because I made it up.

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2004, 01:25:05 PM »
Heh heh. Nice. I love this thread. I recommend all newbies read the whole thing.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2004, 07:25:42 PM »
Lizard Dude Spends Money

Two days ago I traveled to the local mall to purchase Pikmin 2. The shopkeeper said pike-min 2 and so I was kind of annoyed. Then he asked, "Have you heard about Donkey Konga?" I mumbled that of course I had and I planned on buying it the day it came out. Then he said, "Have you played Donkey Konga?" My face lit up with joy and I squealed, "You have the demo?!" Reply: "Well, we did have it, but we had to send it back." -_- Anyway, I paid for Donkey Konga as well so I get it when it comes out.

As if I hadn't already spent enough money, I then went to check out the arcade. What should I find but a machine that dispenses prizes. The prizes were stuff like GBA SPs, GBA games, PS2 games, MP3 players, digital cameras, and PC games. For 50 cents you got three stops of the spinner that landed on a positive or negative number. If you added up to six or more, you got the prize of your choosing. I spent $11.50 on it and managed to determine through random statistical sampling that it was rigged to make you get close to Level 4 and 5 but to always lose and go back down from there. I will win someday. Stay tuned.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2004, 08:00:22 PM »
"E" stands for "Empty"

The Story of my Computer Hassle

Because I had worked for more than 2 years on a paper route, I had made enough money to buy my own computer. I wanted my own since my family has been hogging the computer we had on the first floor, and it was as slow as Sony’s Playstation. I wanted my own computer, one I could use to work on homework, create and play games, email my friends, and have a fun time with in case I got bored. So one warm night in August, my older brother drove me to the Electronics Store to buy a computer.

At the store, I observed many things- Televisions of all sizes, VCR’s, CD players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, DVD players, and many video games. As we arrived in the Computers section, I looked at many different brands. I found the cheapest one; it was produced by a company called EMachines. It had a fast speed, a large memory drive, and a full color monitor. I purchased it with $400. Until we had arrived home, I had no idea why it was sold at a low price.

My brother set up the computer on my desk, and he connected all of the wires together. At last, we tested it, and realized it was a defect: A broken keyboard, and a worthless floppy disk drive. We returned it a few days later, and brought back a different model, but produced by the same company. The problem with this one was that it wouldn’t power up. Though all the wires and connectors were where they should be, it wouldn’t turn on. My brother started to become so irritated and angry, he started to cuss. The next day we returned the entire model, and I got my money back, but I bought a model that wasn’t produced by EMachines, and it worked. Today, I have a great computer to on which to work.

- May 12, 2002

UPDATE- September 5, 2004: My computer's registry is screwed up, and is now one of the slowest computers on Earth.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2004, 08:16:44 PM »
As me and fourty other kids walk into Burger King...
The door opens, and the lady at the counter (obviously shocked at the size of our group) Yells "CODE RED!! CODE RED!!" We're all like WTD?
So we all order, and after we all do so, she tells me (In a slightly foreign voice) "You should call in advance, for big group, you get 10% off! That like 30 dolla off 100 dolla food!!
I'm was just like, note to self, never come here again.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2004, 08:16:44 PM »
As me and fourty other kids walk into Burger King...
The door opens, and the lady at the counter (obviously shocked at the size of our group) Yells "CODE RED!! CODE RED!!" We're all like WTD?
So we all order, and after we all do so, she tells me (In a slightly foreign voice) "You should call in advance, for big group, you get 10% off! That like 30 dolla off 100 dolla food!!
I'm was just like, note to self, never come here again.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2004, 08:16:44 PM »
DP

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 9/5/2004 7:26:21 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2004, 04:54:47 PM »
Wouldn't that be $10 off?

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2004, 07:57:19 PM »
///TEM's Misadventures At Kroger///
Part 1

I called really butch-looking woman, "sir", in an audible and soundly fashion. She also had a butch companion, that was also a woman, that also had a she-mullit.

End.

Egg Power

Print