Print

Author Topic: CLICK HERE!  (Read 4459 times)

« on: May 13, 2002, 02:52:14 PM »
I am SuperYoshi7175's evil clone! I am taking over around here your powerless to what im going to do hahahaha! Just wait and see!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2002, 04:36:37 PM »
uh oh.....super yoshi's gone bad??? I dont like this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2002, 05:14:26 PM »
Im Super Yoshi! He cant be me check the name me=SuperYoshi7175 he=SuperYoshi7176 why didn't he show his detils?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2002, 05:23:00 PM »
Well SuperYoshi7175 I see your not likeing that im taking over. I am you from the future hahahahahaha I will take over this place and head home! I even messed up the lines in golden yoshi's topic! I will make the whole board like that you all shall soon see the power I have,and what 1 simple time michene can do!

I am SuperYoshi7176 SuperYoshi7175's evil clone!

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2002, 05:30:34 PM »
Not so fast, evil Yoshi!

SuperYoshi7176: *oh no, Not Justice Fruit Pies, the snack you'd have to be crazy to hate! Oh, I give up!*

(Person): Thanks, Super Mario!

Me: (mouth full) Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2002, 05:34:46 PM »
??? This guy thinks hes me from the future? What an idioit well he can't fool me if your me eveil me or whatever E-Mail me telling me facts about myself to proove your me but your only a nut case there are no time micheines.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2002, 08:12:50 PM »
OK come on, dont give us that!! we know you have a second identity. Its so obvious, yet my explanation is lost somewhere.......

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2002, 01:41:26 PM »
i've got your explanation, smb
1. neither can correctly spell "machine"
2. superyoshi7175 wouldn't call anyone an "idiot" unless he knew it wouldn't hurt their feelings, and since they're the same person, he knew no one's feelings would be hurt

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2002, 04:05:43 PM »
yes, sorry super yoshi, but your gAMES UP.

IT WAS CLEVER HOW YOU PUT SO MUCH TIME IN BETWEEN POSTS THOUGH.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2002, 10:17:17 PM »
Welcome to the battle of the Yoshies!!
Who'll win, SuperYoshi7176 or SuperYoshi 7175? wait... we seem to be one fighter short...
Wait, I know! They're the same person-er, Yoshi!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2002, 05:21:52 PM »
....The end.  Everyone go home and play your Super Smash Bros. Melee!!  NOW, I SAID!!!!!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2002, 06:59:12 PM »
honestly i dont know who that is!!!!! maybe I cant spell or whoever cant spell im not sy7176 and i didsnt recall posting that... maybe i halousnsnated...

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2002, 07:36:12 PM »
look,the evil ones name is superyoshi7175
the good one's name is super yoshi 7175
the other one does not have spaces

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2002, 07:40:57 PM »
its probably red yoshi it couldnt be grimsack because he would say different stuff.it might be paper mario cause he likes to goof off

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2002, 07:44:05 PM »
 wait a sec evil s.y. and good s.y. and super mario are a bit close in post

Print