Print

Author Topic: Super Mario BROS.  (Read 2597 times)

« on: August 18, 2002, 09:31:25 PM »
Does anyone else miss the days when Mario and Luigi used to be a team? It seems that now adays they are always pitted against each other. I've heard of sibling rivalry, but this is ludicrous. Personally, I'd like to see the return of the SUPER MARIO BROS.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 10:10:49 PM »
Against each other? What do you mean? Except in Smash Bros., where everybody fights... I mean, Luigi has to save Mario in Luigi's Mansion... But sure, I'd love it if they actually starred in another game together... I was really wishing Luigi was in SMS.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 05:25:09 AM »
Actually, he might be in there. But thats just more SMS hype. Becuase someone asked Shigeru (?) if he was in there and he just laughed and said he can't say.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 04:47:33 PM »
Well if he can't say, that might mean yes! But, on IGN, they haven't mentioned anything about Luigi yet...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 06:08:15 PM »
A very wise Russian saying says, "Silence is a sign of agreement."  Well, actually I made that up.  But still, if silence is a sign of agreement, and Miyamoto was silent, then perhaps Luigi IS in SMS!!!  Woohoo!!  But my saying cannot be proven.  Oh well, we can always play Luigi's Mansion, can't we?  Umm...
*notices twenty thousand people running with clubs, ready to bash his head*
GGYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *bash*

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2002, 10:10:28 PM »
Yes, that's true. Luigi's Mansion is a very good game, in my opinion. I just think that would be so cool if Luigi WAS in SMS

That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 03:05:29 PM »
I'm sure we all would like to see Luigi in SMS, but very little to do with the topic at hand.  Getting back to the TOPIC here...

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2002, 03:17:14 PM »
I think speculating about Luigi being in Sunshine is very much on topic, actually...

~Waddle Dedede
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2002, 03:20:44 PM »
IGN sux0rz

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2002, 03:24:50 PM »
chupperson, your sites wierd dude!

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2002, 10:26:53 PM »
It's supposed to be weird! Glad you noticed! It's gonna be weirder soon...

That was a joke.

Print