Print

Author Topic: Short star wars RPG  (Read 8371 times)

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 09:31:49 AM »
Geno uses the force to pull himself out of the pit. "Now I have to find Machine City." Geno runs to find and help his friend.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2004, 04:18:22 PM »
But Geno's been shot through the arm because of the secerity cams that also had defence guns. The green shelled Koopa takes off his shell and busts all the secearity cams and uses his special force, sphere shield to deflect everything away from him and the others! Then fox used his by jumpingin the air with hands toward the ground and created a massive earthquauke! The vibration sent him into a pot that always gets burned on the inside through the flamethrowers! HURRY GENO!!!

I'm luigi #1 I couldn't mke replies. sorry.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2004, 07:42:01 PM »
Then the enemys put thier hands together and used a special force! Flame came out maul's hands and lighting out of the count's! Then they combined so that if Fox did get out he'd die and he'd die if he didn't! HURRY GENO!!!!!!!, HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2004, 02:59:48 PM »
Then Geno comes to help Fox. He ignites his sabre and hacks it towards Dooku. Double Duel!

You better not mess with me or I''ll give you one serious cow lick.

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2004, 09:49:19 PM »
Then Fox jumps out! He slashes the count's arm and it's gushing! But then Maul strikes him in the leg! Then my lightsabre gets stick and is broken in the machines! Then he kicks him so that he's hanging from the belt and Geno tosses doukoo and he's spread out on the ground! What do we do, strike them, arrest them, or let the machines kill them?

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2004, 08:47:18 PM »
hmmm.....I think we should arrest them.

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2004, 10:53:55 PM »
 Good call. The jedi don't want to ruin thier reputation! Well now we just got to find James, Koopa, and Neo and we can use the hoverbikes to get outta here!

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
Then I, Fox Mcloud saw something that's gonna itch a little! Anti force super atomic powerblast sonic boom and wave installed combat battle droids 5000s!!!!!!!!! Millions of them!!!!!!!!! We ignite our sabres and do a double team hack on one! Our sabres have no effect on them either!!!!
Cyborg Bart Simpson joined in!
Geno: Where'd he come from?!
Bart: AYE CURUMBA!!!!!!!!!!! THIER ATTACKING THE NEW REPUBLIC BUILDING!!!!!!
Geno: We have to fight!!!!
Bart's padawan(Homer): D'OH!!!! Goodbye donuts! I'll miss you! Wait, no don.......?!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S IT BOY!!!! YOU'RE HELPING!!!!!!!!!
Bart: Why? I don't careabout no stupid don...................AYE CARUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO COMIC BOO............?!!! I'LL MISS YO..............................................................AYE CARUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2004, 01:45:17 PM »
Geno: Well, we seem to have our anti droids force two.
Fox: I second that. They crushed the droids with thier spiecal force, immortal rage.
Homer and Bart stats:
sabres: green
special force: immortal rage: bombs come out of body, super fast, super strong, lightsabre becomes 90 ft. long, red light sabre, one hit kill.
Homer:Mmmmmm......Donuts................

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2004, 01:50:43 PM »
Noone seems to be joining so let's just start this from where we are right now.

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2004, 07:27:01 PM »
It's not a short Rpg anymore! I've decided to make a whole new star wars!
            Episode one: The phantom negative
            Episode 2: attack of the DroneClones
            Episode 3: coming not so soon
            Episode 4: coming unsoon
            episode 5: coming non soon
            episode 6:The final battle. Won't see for a while

anyway.......

we came to a desert.
Geno: Neiootat reminds me of Tatooien!
Fox: Yikes! Tusken raiders and a sand worm!
We were about to send a holograhm message for help but the worm swallowed the disc!!!!!!!! Me and Geno let it swallow us to get it back! Let's just hope the others can take the worm and the tusken dudes!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2004, 10:15:02 PM »
....boy, it's pretty slimey in here. XP

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2004, 10:34:13 AM »
?: Hello....
Fox: Who are you?
?: Dr.Mario!! Mario's phantom negtive!!!!!!!!
 He unsheathed a red lightsabre!
 Then he shot traps around my arms, legs, waist, and mouth!

There Marlie, gave ya a battle of your own! you might wanna hurry before we're digested!
no offence but can you try to post a little more. no offence.

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2004, 11:34:54 AM »
Hey, did you catch on to that Neiootat IS REALLY Tatooien spelled backwards?!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2004, 11:32:18 PM »
Cool! :)

Sorry that I'm not posting much. My comp doesn't have internet at the moment, so I'm using my mom's comp every now and then. I'm posting as much as I can. :\ Once everything is fixed, I'll be on more. :)

Print