Print

Author Topic: What Udder Madess Is This??  (Read 11116 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2005, 11:52:24 AM »
Sorry for bringing this back everyone, but this thread only made sense in the context of the threads that were around two years ago. It's a parody.

But I needed to post the pig comic.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2005, 01:30:07 PM »
I don't know why Mr. Koopa made that "ouch" comment because I was warning you, not attacking you. While I can't and won't complain about you having negative opinions—I don't know anyone who doesn't—I will continue to bother you as long as you're rude to others. If I don't keep after you, then my only options are either (a) to just let you be rude—which would mean that I might as well invite marioguy and the others to come on back—or (b) to ban you, which I don't want to do.

If you don't like how this board works or the kinds of stuff that we post here, then you're of course allowed to leave voluntarily. I certainly would have left years ago if my opinion were that this board is nothing more than "Pointless Weird Crap."

To be honest, I never actually got the parody in the first place, Type of Lizard, but I've enjoyed this topic since it began and especially since Luigison added his 4¢ (as you may recall, goofy image posting was rare and therefore a real treat back in those days). So for my sake at least, you needn't apologize.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2005, 01:45:24 PM »
I don't care if the original topic this one parodied is gone, I still love it.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2005, 02:02:34 PM »
Ha ha ha!  Udder madness.  That's great.  Sometimes I wonder what makes some people to become so obsessed with udders.  but maybe that's just me and I hope it's not.  My next signature might be "Cows rule!  Pigs oink."

LD, could you tell me what your first picture looks like?  I can't see it and many others too.

Watoad: Maybe we do need a pointless garbage area.  It would be nice to have so that you guys could sort dumb stuff over to that so less people see it (I'm not insulting anyone, just dreaming).  Except for this one and Pointless Topic and a few others which are pretty funny. :)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2005, 03:51:16 PM »
If there was a garbage area on the Fungi Forums it would have to use some word like "decompose", or "mulch" or something clever.

EDIT: "Garbage" area.  We certainly don't need a garage area.  Unless...

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”

Edited by - Markio on 9/15/2005 4:19:00 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2005, 05:10:46 PM »
It's a sad day Lizard Dude apologizes for posting humor.

The strip was very funny.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2005, 05:33:11 PM »
Yoshisaurus, I can see why you're suggesting that, but I don't really think that it would either work or do this place any good. Such a thing would probably get just as many complaints as (or more than) we get already, I imagine, and I don't think that it would fit with the forums. How do I put this . . . here, I'll quote someone else:

"Have you noticed that since someone posted the SF topic, [t]here's been a lot of topics here devoted to something, instead of the ramdom insanity that usually takes place here?"

~ FLUDD, November 10, 2002[SF is probably for Star Fox.]

My experience with the Fungi Forums has been the same&mdash;insanity and weirdness is a lot of what this place is. Or maybe those are just words that some people use for what many of us here think of as "interesting," "funny," or even "worthwhile." I mean, compared to "normal life," a fat plumber who runs all day long, jumps to impossible heights, and battles a giant dinosaur-dragon monster to save a princess in a pink dress sounds a lot like insanity and weirdness to me.

Sorry to bust your dream bubble, though. :/ It's nice of you to think of other people like that. ;)

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2005, 11:13:59 PM »
Ha, I was kind of kinding about that.  I meant to say we need an area we can train newbies to act mature and not join the regular forums until they 're just like us!  Fungi Boot camp with sargeant Deezer! (that was also a joke)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2005, 11:53:49 PM »
Watoad, I never knew that there used to be a post to a page!

I''ve noticed something amongst some people''s signatures- they''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2005, 12:01:23 AM »
Looking back at this I am ashamed that I didn't host the pictures myself.  Sorry for the dead links.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2005, 07:58:51 AM »
*TEM gives Luigison the scarlet letter of "B" for bandwidth-eater*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2005, 08:53:28 AM »
I've read this thread since it was started, but it wasn't 'til just now that I saw the typo in the title.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2005, 10:39:57 AM »
 Just now, Markio? You must've been udderly confused then, huh?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2005, 12:18:05 PM »
Har har! I'm blaming TMK for my descent into madess...

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2005, 12:30:39 AM »
With the new forum board comes a return of an old favorite!

Has anyone played the internet game Udder Madness?  A friend told me about it but it sounded so gross (cows explode if you don't milk them fast enough) that I didn't even try it.

Print