Print

Author Topic: Gamer's Haven Inc.  (Read 49705 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2003, 09:33:02 PM »
See here at the bottom of our new nav bar.

--------------------

Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/25/2003 8:33:41 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2003, 09:56:51 PM »
 I don't believe you have a 0 in that address, Sapph.

So It'd be;

http://www.gamershaven.tk/home.html

Unless of course, I'm mistaken. Which is highly probable.

« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2003, 11:49:40 PM »
Hey, what ever happened to that game you guys were making?  Is it still in development or has it been forgotten?

« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2003, 09:06:27 AM »
Holy Crap! I leave for a little bit and this page goes wild! I hope that the topics arent TOO cluttered by the time I get back..;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2003, 11:46:00 AM »
Ok, I checked it out and I was going to right click save as the button, but it's in some weird format!!! Do you have a GIF formatted one?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2003, 01:14:10 PM »
No, not yet. I have to wait 'til I get Paint Shop Pro, that is unless someone else converts it for me. Right now it's in PGN format. It was that or bitmap, which takes up a LOT more space.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2003, 01:20:46 PM »
Oh, and here's a working link.

I got the comics and staff sections up and running.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/26/2003 12:21:29 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2003, 01:30:14 PM »
Yeah, here you go:

Button - JPG

It's in a JPG extention, mainly because they look the nicest.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/28/2003 11:47:39 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2003, 01:45:50 PM »
Thanks, Black Mage. :)
I uploaded it in the images subdirectory. I'll change the image in the Nav bar later.
But now it's pool time! Yay! Later, guys!

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2003, 03:25:36 PM »
Gamers' Haven is now up again! Check it out! We still need to get up more sections, but this should do for now.

--------------------

« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2003, 04:24:10 PM »
What are you talking about!  It's not up!  I still need to do about 13 more sections!  O yeah, and I have the updates still in a doc on my desk.

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2003, 04:58:54 PM »
Uh, okay... I was just thinking we might as well leave it up so people can still view the sections that are already up.

Phew! I'm glad you saved those updates.

BTW, Mario Master, I think you're getting some of the sections mixed up. Our past updates go in the Updates Archive, not the News section. News is for any new info given by Nintendo, such as new upcoming games, release dates, and any new other information they reveal.

--------------------

« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2003, 05:40:40 PM »
Oh!  I get it!  I was wondering what you... Ok...  That helps.  BTW, Yoshi6 and I we're talking about moving the site to BraveNet.  He said "It's a far better web-page hoster and can store 100MB for -FREE!-".  Also, another thing I think I should ask you guys about.  I think I should take all the responsibility of working on the site and updating it.  I'm not saying that you guys can't edit things here and there, but working on one thing really hard and then coming back to see it changed is really frustrating!  I think I should get the site most of the way set up (with the ideas from ALL of us) before anybody comes in and changes something.  You know, you give me some ideas or some suggestions if you don't like the way the site is going and I change it.  Then when everybody's happy we open the site and everyone's allowed to edit within reason.  All big jobs go to me.

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

Edited by - Mario Master on 6/26/2003 4:42:05 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2003, 05:50:39 PM »
Umm...All right, I guess... I figured it'd go faster if we all helped, but... never mind. Once we get all the stuff ready and up, why don't we divide some of the sections up--we can each have a specific section(s) that mostly one of us will work on. Just throwing out ideas.

I do think, though, that we should all take charge of our own things, such as me uploading my story and putting up my comics, etc, and everybody else the same with their stuff.

--------------------

« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2003, 05:51:57 PM »
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Print