Print

Author Topic: Gamer's Haven Inc.  (Read 49498 times)

« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2003, 10:03:02 AM »
Schwa! My scanner works! Sending my drawing of Kirby...

« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2003, 05:19:12 PM »
Finally!  I'm back!  I went to the beach today just to have my friend about take my toe off with a rusty shovel.  Three stitches, no REAL problems yet.  I do have to limp though.

Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2003, 06:44:49 PM »
good...now why dont you check your email?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2003, 07:36:14 PM »
I'll mirror your games when you guys finish them if you mirror my game on your games section. And who'er all these new people workin' on your site?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2003, 08:50:51 PM »
Hey, can u guys check out Gaming TOPIC's forums? They're WAY better than ezboards! Probably the only reason for that is-our forums look like yours, but were FREE!!!!

Anyways, we need people for our site. I'm making an ultra-cool layout that's REALLY COOL! If you want to join the boards of our site, it's a good idea since we'll be going on Classicgaming soon. Once we get more content.....

Please don't think I'm bragging, but the site's cool.

Click here to see our site! The forums are in there somewhere. Find the link...

NOTE: Marioguy is in there and he acts as his normal evil self. I'm an administator and I'm going to delete all his bad stuff once the webmaster shows me(yes Im an admin.<:)> )

-----------------------------

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2003, 10:59:42 PM »
To: Sapphira
Re: Fan Fiction - Yet again.

Update on current progress of the requested revisions - 0% done. I haven't had the time, although I may be able to do them tomorrow morning - if I get up early enough. :)

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2003, 06:11:06 AM »
That's okay; I understand. I've been the same way about CH 15 of my story. XD

Okay, I did actually start it, but what I've done so far was already done before I even put up CH 14, back in late May. @_@ (Which is only a paragraph and 2 1/2 sentences. XD )

So yeah, I'm not gonna be too demanding. XD  Just whenever you have time is fine.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #292 on: July 22, 2003, 08:41:55 AM »
How many chapters of your story do you have, sapphira?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #293 on: July 22, 2003, 09:33:46 AM »
Uhh... a lot... XD
I haven't actually divided the chapters up yet, except for the ones I've already posted, so I don't know exactly.
It's a four part story, each being around the same length... Part 1 was 12 chapters long... So I'm gonna say somewhere around 48 chapters.  Told ya it was a lot. XD

Hey, have you been reading it, by any chance, Mario Master?

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #294 on: July 22, 2003, 12:53:47 PM »
48 Chapters-each chapter 2-3 pgs long on these forums each.

Over 50 chapters in my story that I havent gotten a chance to post-8-15 pgs long on these forums each.

If I were you Sapphira, I wouldn't show off like you always are nowadays.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #295 on: July 22, 2003, 01:16:55 PM »
I'm not showing off. And I certainly hope I don't sound like I snob, because, really, I'm not. Sometimes I like to brag in a teasing way, but I guess you could blame that on my weird sense of humor. XD

Oh, and my story's NOTHING in length compared to my other one... I mean NOTHING... It makes The Prophecy seem like a short story. ;P

And jon, are you ever even GOING to post your story?

--------------------

« Reply #296 on: July 22, 2003, 01:24:36 PM »
I'm not going to post it yet. Not until all the sites Im working on are complete.

Anyways, I'd rather make my story into a book and sell it. Heh heh, just kidding.

Plus, I dont think I want to even continue with finishing up my story.

I only wrote it when I was in school and was really bored.

I really want to make Flash cartoons of Nintendo characters and put them on Mariotendo(so I can get it popular).

Besides, even though Im a good writer, I dont like writing(gives me writers cramp) and I'd rather make movies anyways. That's me.

« Reply #297 on: July 22, 2003, 02:34:28 PM »
That would be neat.  Yeah, Sapphira, I've been reading your story.  I've been thinking of starting one of my own where Mario gets thrown backwards in time and accidently kills himself.  Then Luigi, who had a twin's link between him and Mario, is the only one who knows he existed.  However, without Mario, Bowser has taken over the Mushroom Kingdom and has enslaved or killed most of the people in the mushroom kingdom.  But without Mario, Luigi's past begins to change as well.  Will he vanish from time like his brother?  Or will he be able to save his brother and the entire Mushroom Kingdom?  Oops, sorry.  Got lost in the moment.  I'm not sure what I'm gonna call it yet, but I'm thinking.

« Reply #298 on: July 22, 2003, 03:32:38 PM »
I think you should just stick with whatever else you do. I think it's Sapphira who wants to be the next JK Rowling....

« Reply #299 on: July 22, 2003, 03:33:46 PM »
And I want to be the next Stephen Hillenburg(Spongebob). ^_^

I like making cartoons.

Print