Print

Author Topic: Luigi in Mario 64?  (Read 17875 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2003, 07:14:19 PM »
Actually, I don't have the software that allows me to put pictures on my computer.

Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2003, 08:19:54 PM »
Those are all lies.
Why did you waste your valuable life making this crap up when you could have been studying or taking a walk or doing ANYthing else?
Why? Why did you waste 20-50 miutes of your life making up all these lies? Do you think when your an old man in his deathbed your going to say 'Man, I'm glad I took the time to write all those lies and attempt to trick all those people'.No your not!!

I took time out of my life to fight for the truth.
I took time out of my life to stop all the secrets and lies.
I took time out of my life to ensure there is good left in the human race.
I took time out off my life to say that Luigi is not in Super Mario 64.
So lets end this 7 year old arguement and everyone in the forum repeat after me.(seriously)
Luigi is not in Super Mario 64.

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2003, 08:32:19 PM »
Master_Luigi wants Luigi in SM64.

But the truth is, Luigi is definetly NOT in SM64.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2003, 09:56:56 PM »
All right, thats IT!! How long are you people gonna spam the forums with this Luigi in SM64 crap?! It is the dumbest thing in the world. Good Lordy! Oh yeah, he hides. Hmm.... so how do you know about if he hides from you or not? You don't see him do ya?! I rarely get mad, but if you take a look at this stupid thread, you'll know what I mean. Then you got this Nintendomillenium dude trying to prove us wrong when we know what's what. Man! I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a THIRD marioguy. Go take your fake little pics back from where they came from.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2003, 10:17:57 PM »
Gheech.  You're taking this too seriously, trainman.  Of COURSE Luigi's not in Mario 64.  That's just obvious.  I can't vouch for the others, but I was just trying to come up with a completely ridiculous theory to back with an equaly ridiculous image.  Faith, t'was in jest.

*Sigh* what're the forums coming to when the slightest of jokes is taken as so much?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2003, 06:25:05 PM »
It was first shown in April 1999? Ha! It was an April Fools Joke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I''m a big shot, thats no doubt. Light a fire and pee it out!
Don''t like it? Kiss my rump!
Can''t touch me!!
Can''t touch me!!
Can''t touch me!!
Ecxept for you! You can touch me!-Peter Griffen (Family Guy)
Professional Paisano here

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2003, 06:51:13 PM »
I'm sorry. After looking at my post, I felt that I did take it too seriously. But it makes me mad that this guy is tryting to prove us wrong and agging it on. We know what the  deal is.

Luigi is not SM64.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2003, 09:52:58 PM »
Hmm these Pics look pretty phony to me. Lugi's hair is uneven in the first pic and the other looks even worse.

Finding the patterns in   pac-man is like finding the matrix...but harder  

Finding the patterns in   pac-man is like finding the matrix...but harder  

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2003, 03:59:07 PM »
You are wrong with a capital "wrong". Those pictures can be seen at almost any decent Mario site under the "fake pictures" section. For example, they were on TMK, SM128c, etc. By the way, this remings me of a big flame war long ago, when either kirby_101 or bandicootbuddy posted a fake Luigi in SM64 cheat, and kept insisting they were right.

That would be kirby_101 who did that. And now that I look back, I regret I did.

The pen is mightier than the sword, unless the sword is in the hands of Lu Bu.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2003, 10:28:44 PM »
Wow! MadMario! Post More! :-D

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2003, 10:35:45 PM »
I dunno, but is Mario Master a huge liar? All the things he listed would have proabaly taken up WAY too much space. With all that stuff, I would be surprised if the game ran at 1 frame a second. (I know, UNDERstatement. :P) How did Mario Master just happen to get the 64th copy? Also, could you just call up Nintendo any day and say, "Hey, I found Luigi." Don't think so. They have better things to do and I don't think they would take their precious time to waste on a rumor. How did you get the number directly to NOA's or NOJ's front desk? The pic that goes from Peach to Bowser... how did you cross it? IT HAS AN INVISIBLE WALL THERE. All lies, Mr. Mario Master. Unless you can produce some kind of screenshot of it, I won't believe any of it. Don't make up an excuse like, "Well, I can't get it just because." I hope you have a better excuse then, "I don't have the hardware to put pics on the internet." If that's not the exact wording, then I was half way correct It would be cool if this was true, but it is obviously not. You better produce some kind of miracle to win me over on this deal and anybody else who *MIGHT* believe this crazy rumor. I hope I get an answer for every question I have asked too, Mario Master.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Edited by - Trainman on 9/10/2003 9:39:27 PM

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2003, 10:51:19 PM »
Hey guys, guess what, when I was playing Super Mario 64 all day, looking for a way to find Luigi, I finally found him! But then I woke up. Seriously guys, Luigi in Super Mario 64? As cool as it sounds, it is most certainly not true, and every screenshot with Luigi in it is a FAKE! And how could this've been the April 1999 issue? If I remember correctly, you said he was for beta versions of the game, but the game came out in 1996! Oh nd by the way everybody, I'm new, hope my signature isn't too long!

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''''s time to go do the Mario! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2003, 05:26:38 AM »
*******>
function fakevirus()
{
var counter = 0;
while(counter <= 100)
{
counter = ++counter;
alert("Percentage of Virus Uploading"+counter+"%");
}
if(counter = 100)
{
alert("Virus Completed");
alert("Internal Files Deleted");
return;
}
}
********>

Its been months since i made this board and your all still talking about it. Man you guys really are stupid Well the truth is I made it up to get people in my site, AND IT WORKED! LOL.

Luigi not be in mario, but he is in here  

http://www.geocities.com/nintendomillenium2000

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2003, 12:40:25 PM »
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/nintendomillenium2000/Virus.html">Luigi not be in mario64, but he is in here[/url]
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2003, 07:02:09 PM »
Gee. You're real smart.
That was a joke.

Print