Print

Author Topic: Charlie-ooo!!  (Read 2501 times)

« on: August 11, 2002, 05:36:33 PM »
Did anyone else read the interview with Mario's oh-so-dedicated voice actor? And if so, after reading it, did you wonder if he was kind of acting like Mario? He was really happy, which is sadly uncommon among lots of people these days. He kind of reminded me of Mario. But the real question is: Was he always like that, or did he get that way playing Mario's voice so much? Dun dun dun!!

Ciao.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 06:23:07 PM »
Where?

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 07:03:21 PM »
There's one in the Seattle Post, and one on planetnintendo.com

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2002, 11:57:03 PM »
I read the one on GameSpy. He seems like a really nice guy. I'm glad to know that some people are still nice. There seems to be a plague of people that are just kinda... not anything, emotions wise. It's good to know what he's like.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2002, 10:22:29 AM »
That interview is hillarious. I nearly suffocated when I read it. "Papa, he lova da onion!"

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2002, 03:11:48 PM »
He is cool

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2002, 12:39:28 AM »
frostbite, that is strange. That is the line that has been rolling around in my head all day. Man, that guy must be talented. You think he knows Frank Welker?

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2002, 12:41:13 AM »
Oh yeah... Super Mario... my thought on your question is that he's always been like that and he brought that personality to Mario. Because, if you think about it, Mario didn't have much of a personality until Charles came along, don't you agree?

That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2002, 08:59:51 AM »
I guess you're right on that one. I sort of thought that myself, I was only presenting the question to see how people reacted. Thanks for all your replies everyone.

Ciao.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2002, 10:10:55 AM »
Frank Welker... is he the guy that plays all the dogs and wolves and stuff?

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2002, 09:16:57 PM »
Yeah, but he's been a voice character actor for years. He was in that old Super Friends cartoon... and Scooby-Doo... he was the voice of Horror in The Pagemaster and ABu in Aladdin... he's pretty cool too.

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2002, 10:20:04 PM »
And Woof the Heyena boy in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

-------

Print