Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69714 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2002, 01:21:58 AM »
I bet you have something I don't. A piece of fruit (if fruit can be traded), or maybe some cheap stationary. Even if you don't have anything, go ahead and tell me your name and town. I just wanna trade, even if it's only on the giving end. It has only been a week since I got this game, but I'm really into it!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2002, 01:28:07 AM »
Same here, I got it for Christmas. And actually, yeah, I've got fruit. I've got stationery. I have a wavy pink shirt. Anyway, my name is Matthew and my town is Chupburg.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2002, 01:46:55 AM »
Tom's store is closed right now. I hope to get back to you tomorrow. Thank you for being willing to trade with me!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2002, 02:03:18 AM »
Sure thing!
...Yeah, it's kind of annoying that he only stays open till 10.
That was a joke.

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2002, 10:10:31 AM »
Does anyone want some free Luigi Trophies?

Oh yeah!! I''m getting all the bells from the Feng Shui!! I have a money tree that gives me 3 bags of 30,000 bells too!!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2002, 11:07:01 AM »
I'm willing to trade anything and everything.
My town is Guchland and my name in Gooch. And does anybody have the Mario Trophy ? Oh yeah, I know the Arwing Universal code if you guys want it.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2002, 12:31:25 PM »
Tell me now!!!!! Pleeeeeeeassssssse!!!!!

Oh yeah!! I''m getting all the bells from the Feng Shui!! I have a money tree that gives me 3 bags of 30,000 bells too!!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2002, 12:33:50 PM »
I don't care what you want to trade me, I'll give it to you for free! But if you happen to know where I can find a Gold Econo Chair, please send it this way! My town name is Corneria, and my name is Justin. I'll be sure to deliver Luigi trophies to everyone who wants one!!

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2002, 04:30:30 PM »
The code for the Arwing is as follows.

I7r45678912345
E2345678912345

This should work. If not I apologize.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2002, 06:55:29 PM »
Alas, but yet not alas, today is raffle day. Nook's store isn’t open for regular business. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get some codes ready for you guys. Thanks for giving me your names and towns, Chupperson, Gooch, and jjf8420. I have them written down and will give you some stuff later. I do not guarantee that you will love what I’ll give you because I haven't had the game for all that long, but I'll try to choose some nice things.

The reason I said "but yet not alas" above is that I won a samurai suit at the raffle today! Yippee!

If any of you want to give me anything, my name is Errol and my town is Cahquene (weird name -- be careful about the spelling). I don't know yet whether fruit can be traded, but if it can, I'd really like to get anything other than cherries.

Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will make my way to this thread and post some juicy codes! Until then, Happy New Year!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2002, 07:34:31 PM »
OOH! I want a Luigi trophy!
Today I made a cool design from the Star Fox team badge. I put it on my door.
...So you only have cherries? I have only peaches.
It's funny... we use our real names in AC... but not here.... heh

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/31/2002 5:36:39 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2002, 07:39:53 PM »
Oh, yeah, I'll take a Luigi trophy, too! That is, if you have enough. Thanks.

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2002, 08:22:37 PM »
Oh yeah! I have 6 Luigi trophies, so you will all get one. Sorry about not having the Mario trophy though, ( I can't get my hands on that thing yet). Oh and also, I have a Shine Shirt, I made the Mario face from the Nintendo Power book, and I have the NES Link shirt. If I could only get the Little bro shirt, and the Big Bro shirt. By the way, anyone have a Gold Econo chair?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2002, 08:39:57 PM »
I will have you in mind if I ever come across a Gold Econo chair. That's all I can offer, I'm afraid.

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2003, 11:22:56 AM »
I was in my store today and I came across a Gold Econo Chair. It's all yours, just tell me how to get it to you. And, I need stuff for the Modern Series, anything is appreciated.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Print