Print

Author Topic: M rated Mario games? think their should some?  (Read 13760 times)

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2005, 10:07:40 PM »
Short, quick responses sure are fun, eh?

"And then I say something." -Michael Showalter, Stella
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2005, 02:33:22 PM »
Glorb, you're right, but it's more like ......20,000,000! Groan....so many people are just into that kind of junk these days.

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2005, 02:46:04 PM »
there should'nt be M rated Mario games because mario's a character for the kids but an M rated mario game should be called Mario mario :time to kill, instead of Duke Nukem

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2005, 11:53:58 AM »
I cant see Mario in an M-rated game. mario with that high voice and italian accent would be weird.
"Say-a Hello to my-a little friend-a!"
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2005, 09:27:31 PM »
For Aarom11's poll: I vote HATE!!!

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005, 12:20:01 PM »
I vote GRAMMAR!

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2005, 01:03:01 PM »
I had a good one for an M rated Mario game.What if there was one where Mario just decided that he was sick of Bowser's crap so he decided to go out and buy a gun and kill Bowser.Of course this would be the end of the Mario adventures,but still it would be better than seeing nudity or hearing cuss words.

riiiigggghhhhtttt...
I see poop.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2005, 02:46:51 PM »
Yeah, a Mario shooter would be cool, but it would ALSO be cool to hear Mario say something like "A-$@%& a-you, you-a m&$#@&f%&*#&ng-a %$#@-d%$#@s#@!"

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2005, 03:26:27 PM »
Let's settle this.

hate: mostly everybody.
like:2

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2005, 04:28:56 PM »
Glorb: That would be the least cool thing EVER. I can't understand anyone who would like Mario to say cuss words.

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 07:49:09 PM »
yeah! hearing mario cuss in a video game would be like me....uhhhh....let's see uhhhh.....(well you get the picture).Beside's he probably would cancel his contract with Nintendo if they put cuss words in his lines.

(YOUR NAME HERE)
I see poop.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2005, 09:20:44 AM »
It was a joke, as in HUMOR. You see, we humans make jokes. But it WOULD be interesting (yet annoying) to hear Mario cuss in his fake Italian accent. Also, I've noticed that Giest (GC) is made by Nintendo, but is rated M. That's right, folks, a first-person-shooter where you play as a guy who's mind was ripped from his body and now has the ability to possess people, then blow them up. And it's rated M. And it's by Nintendo. I have been waiting for this day forever!!

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)

Edited by - Glorb on 8/11/2005 5:24:01 AM
every

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2005, 01:21:16 PM »
a sign of the apocalypse.

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
I see poop.

Print