Print

Author Topic: i need help!!!!!!  (Read 2374 times)

« on: May 07, 2002, 11:32:23 AM »
i have 94 goals completed in super mario world for snes and i have beating every stage and i dont know what im missing
what ya gonna do brother when hulkamania runs wild on you!!!!!! brother

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2002, 02:14:09 AM »
Well, I have 95, and am still one short. So, I'll throw off a few you should find.

First, you surely beat "Funky" in the Special world, right? The wrld will now be Autumn.

How about the "Top Secret Area"?

Or the water level below the "Cheese Bridge"? That one leads to the star road.

There's also two levels in Chocolate Island that have secret paths. One leads to a pipe which contains an underground secret world. The other loops around in a circle leading back to the same level.

Oh, I am also guessing that you have to beat Bowser through both the Front AND the Back door. I have. I think they count as two levels.

Also, the level under the "Bowser Star Entrance" leads to the star. Get that one too.

Make sure you got both exits in all red levels. Which I am guessing you already checked.

I am really stuck on the 96th one. So when you find your 95th one, tell me! We're prolly missing the same level.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2002, 07:00:43 PM »
Well, let's see. the NORMAL exits to the star world area (the ones that takes you back to the star road you came from) are often missed. (especially 1, 2, and 5) Don't forget the Forest Ghost House-FOI 1 path either.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2002, 12:42:21 AM »
Beating Bowser doesn't count as a goal. The game doesn't let you save after the credits, remember?

Print