Print

Author Topic: Super Crash Bros.  (Read 6326 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2004, 09:59:14 PM »
Huh?  You can do that?!  No way!  Is that for SSB or SSBM?  I've got to try that! (here we go again!)

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2004, 11:31:25 AM »
"I font believe it"

I font believe you font spell "can't"!

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2004, 08:14:23 PM »
Ha ha ha!  No, I meant to spell it that way.  It's an old joke from one of the mailbags that I read awhile ago and it has stuck with me ever since.  Some guy or gal was trying to say "won't" or "don't" and accidently hit the f key to get font.  And now I font know how I'll stop saying it!

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 007 DAY(S) REMAINING!!  ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/14/2004 6:22:52 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print