No
6 (54.5%)
Maybe
3 (27.3%)
Why do I care?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Print

Author Topic: Summer Game-a-thon 07  (Read 9272 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 11:53:57 PM »
....*sigh*
He means that lately you've been imposing your "South Park Goth Kids Pshaw" attitude at people for a while now. You always point out to people what "stupid crap" they're doing and try putting yourself at the center of attention saying "I don't really give a care of what's going on, but I'm going to try ruining it for everyone else," like "Ooh, I hope this doesn't become another stupid patriotic topic" or "Hey, you forgot the option 'I really don't care'." From the tone with which you revived this topic you were saying "yay, CoconutMikeNike got a life" and that's just rude. Let CoconutMikeNike have his game-a-thon. If you don't like what he's doing, leave him alone; don't push the whole "Well, you need to get out and socialize." crap on him like that demon couple did to Glorb.

Again, I don't see this attitude people are claiming that I have. I might be blunt in a few of my posts, yes, but I am quite a literal person on the internet. I mean what I say and try not to make it seem like something negative, but for some reason, many people take it that way. A curse, maybe.

I might have somewhat of a superiority complex when it comes to age, though. I try not to let that get in the way. Being given commands or orders I do not like by someone considerably younger than me urks me a bit.

But, to defend myself from your examples:
•When I said I don't care, I meant I didn't care who won in the battle, not that I didn't care entirely. Melee clarified that in one of his posts.
•A couple of users once upon a time made it clear to Jman that 9/11-related stuff was frowned upon when it apparently came the time to "feel sad" for it again. Being one of the users closest to Ground Zero, it seemed that I had the most to feel sad for, as the day DID have an effect on my family. If I don't feel sad about it today, why should you be?
•This wasn't a huge bump. This thread was posted in less than two months ago, and it was still on the first page. I wondered how MikeNIke was doing on the thing after awhile, saw his list and lack of strikethroughs on titles, and was glad that he didn't spend his whole summer doing just one thing. It's not like I posted "I LIKE CHEESE".
•The couple was wrong to do that to Glorb. I like video games, it's definitely a fun activity and hobby. But, all day, every single day, just staying at home, on your couch, probably in your underwear, playing video games? I'd imagine most people getting bored after 2-4 hours straight of video games. That's when I turn off my system and go do something else. I'm not saying he needs to socialize, but to put a little more variety in his day instead of just controlling things on his television set or computer all day. As Robert said earlier in this thread, why waste 2 months just doing that?

More like, "I'm a brilliant child psychologist and CoconutMikeNIke's a doofus." Vid, you've hardly any need to educate us.
I'm a little tired of your cabooses to statements like these, in here and in IRC. They just add salt to any wounds made by the statements that seem invisible to you or the person inflicting them.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with my words. I never do mean to offend anyone with my words. I make it very clear if I do. Trust me, you'll know it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 01:38:13 AM »
Vid, I command and order you to start spelling irk correctly. I wasn't going to say anything but you've done it twice in your last four posts.

You have to listen to me, because I'm way older than you.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:43:31 AM by Lizard Dude »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 09:48:57 AM »
There is no possible way anyone could have interpreted Vid's post as concern for MikeNIke's well-being.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »
There is no possible way anyone could have interpreted Vid's post as concern for MikeNIke's well-being.

How could you interpret this guy being anything but compassionate?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 11:06:12 AM by TEM »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »
That image makes Vid look like a potato.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2007, 03:56:28 PM »
The purple and pink are in the wrong order.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »
Corrected.

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »
I now await somebody to come along and turn that picture into a Lazer chargin' pic. I'd do it myself, but I can never get the mouth right.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print