Print

Author Topic: If you love Marios Bros...you'll love The Thing  (Read 1724 times)

« on: July 30, 2002, 12:15:13 PM »
What's up my fellow Marios Bros fan.  I think Mario is one of the greatest games around.  I love the action, gameplay, and the graphics are simply amazing.  PS2 is about release another game that is going to be just as good.  It is called The Thing.  It is based of the Sci fi movie that was huge in the early 80's.  The gameplay and graphics look AWESOME.  You can find out more about the game at http://HTTP://ULTIMATETHINGFAN.TRIPOD.COM ----this game is going to make the PS2 even better.  Let me know what you think.
playhatinyou

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 01:17:30 PM »
The Thing!? What could that game possibly have in common with Super Mario Bros.? It sounds like another shoot-em-up, blood-and-guts game to me(PS2 is chock full of those games).

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 02:32:17 PM »
The Thing! That great movie where that big disgusting gloop eats everyone? Oh wait, I'm thinking of The Blob.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 02:40:15 PM »
the thing...I think i saw part of that once....isnt that that movie where theres an alien in antartica or something?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,