Print

Author Topic: This makes me mad... (Extremely Biased Article)  (Read 10836 times)

« on: December 10, 2003, 03:46:33 PM »
Man, this is so full of lies, just read this...

Time's Extremly Biased Article

This isn't against the rules if I post it like this is it?

Edited by - CharginChuck on 12/10/2003 1:49:57 PM

n/a

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 04:08:21 PM »
Augh!  That is a very bad article.  It is wrong.  It is unintelligent.  It is worthy of being torn into little pieces, lit on fire, and thrown into a river.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 04:17:26 PM »
Man I hated Time Magazine before..... but this is just disgusting. I'd say about 99% of all their statements in that article were false. The Lower Prices in Gamecubes have boosted Nintendo to the top of the industry in the past month or two, and even before that, combined with Game Boy Advance, it was still in the lead. I really hate TIme Magazine, and I always have, and this article just increases my sheer contempt for it. I remember once it showed a digitally enchanced picture of President Bush so he had a black eye on the cover, and another time I think I saw an article in it about how TV and Video Games are going to be the downfall of civilization due to their violence, and "mind control" over people. Ugh.... I've been sick, the past few days, now I feel like vomitting and this time it's not from that Virus I have!

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 07:23:45 PM »
I'm writing to these morons giving my complaints and I will postit here when I'm done, but... can someone please clarify exactly what "cell-shading" is? Is it horrible?

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2003, 07:37:26 PM »
Cel-shading makes the video games look cartoony, like Legend of Zelda: the Windwaker, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  I think it makes the graphics look not as good, even though they are.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2003, 08:14:34 PM »
...It depends on what game it is. The Wind Waker and Viewtiful Joe are examples of good cel-shading, in my opinion.

Anyway, they shouldn't be printing lies and discouragement like that.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2003, 08:23:44 PM »
Ok, you people just can't take it, so I'll get rid of it.

WanWan, I know that they probably wouldn't even bother to read it. Worth a try anyway.

LD, well, pretty much everything I put was true. They kinda seemed to verbally bash it. You say that you agree with everything they said? So, you're telling me that the GCN is the worst idea from Nintendo and that is has been a disaster in sales, etc.?

Edited by - Trainman on 12/11/2003 2:34:04 PM

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2003, 08:48:53 PM »
Wow, Good going, Trainman! I agree with everyone.

Why do people have to belittle Nintendo? There's this fat kid at my school that thinks Gamecube is crap because its games don't have enough violence. SHUT UP, EVERYONE, INCLUDING MICROSOFT!!! Nintendo is greater than you'll ever be; it's far more experienced than you. "Nintendo is kiddy because it doesn't make DVD players." You disgust me, Bill Gates. Get this: your video game sales have dropped nearly to 10 % last month! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! NINTENDO RULES ALL!!! HAH HAH HAH!!

She's drunk; it's funny!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2003, 08:53:50 PM »
Thanks.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2003, 09:00:31 PM »
Wow. That was an amazing angry e-mail. Trainman, I salute you! *Salutes Trainman*

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2003, 09:10:06 PM »
Ow, Meowrik you hit me.

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2003, 09:23:18 PM »
That article makes me want to hurt stuff.

You have to buy a thirty dollar attachment and remote to watch DVDs on an x box. DVD players are only thirty dollars now, alone, And online play sucks, it really does. I also know two fat kids who hate gamecube because of its "kiddieness".

This article makes me want to hurt stuff.
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2003, 09:31:44 PM »
Scary.... I also know a fat kid who hates Gamecube because it doesn't have enough M Games! Wow, way to enforce the Big Fat Jerk stereotype. Wouldn't you think that fat people would want to enforce the Jolly, Nice Fat Guy Stereotype?

= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2003, 09:40:34 PM »
Don't you think that most people would want to get rid of stereotypes?

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2003, 09:53:28 PM »
Santa clause is fat, mario is fat, luigi is phat, Miss Piggy is fat, The cat in the Hat is fat (kinda). I'm fat, your fat, 75% of the world is fat. Lets have some deep fried batter with a bucket of lard and wash it down with leftover bacon grease. When I break a bone I will lace my IV pack with butter and fill my surgery wound with steak fat, then sneak into the place where they keep the liposuction and set it to reverse. I am going to break the record for fattest nintendo employee in history. Then I will eat nothing but subway and go on the NO-FAT-NO-More episode of Oprah and cry, then she'll give me stuff.

Merry Fatmas to all, and to all a good Fat.
Let me away from this boulder!

Print