Print

Author Topic: Coincidence Corner  (Read 17949 times)

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »
Sorry to bump, but I saw a "quality" coincidence last night (and maybe by now more people have noticed new ones)-
I went to a party at my college's fraternity and I noticed a big screen with a post-it on it reading "reserved for Mr. L".

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2007, 11:52:46 AM »
Sorry to bump, but I saw a "quality" coincidence last night (and maybe by now more people have noticed new ones)-
I went to a party at my college's fraternity and I noticed a big screen with a post-it on it reading "reserved for Mr. L".
Ha!  Makes you wonder who this particular Mr. L is...
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »
Oh, I have a good one:

I play GBA games on my emulator, Visual Boy Advance and I've recently played Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, and Metroid Fusion. The next day, I go to this site that tells you how to tell the difference between fake GBA games and real ones. Guess which games were used as examples? That's right Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Metroid Fusion. 
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2007, 02:51:01 PM »
Okay, now one day I ordered the PC game Black and White. Some days later, it comes. After playing it, I take a drive to Pineland Farms, where I take Horseback Riding classes. During the trip, a certain song comes on the radio...it's Black and White! I practically jumped out of my seat!
We have a secret page!

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2007, 03:52:02 PM »
I work at Burger King (as most of you probably know) and one day recently, somebody's order went like this..

Ticket number: 0812
Total: $13.13
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print