Print

Author Topic: Super-Jesse's "The Real Life" YouTube Videos  (Read 2692 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:18:39 PM »
If you've been here awhile you probably remember the days when Super-Jesse was super blogging Mario articles, pictures, and videos.  Not to mention the site updates to things like merchandise.  You probably also noticed he seemed to drop off the face of the Earth, but actually he's decided to move and concentrate on his family.  Checkout his "The Real Live" YouTube videos:  http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FBEE936C147DBA1C for more on his real life. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:02:06 AM »
He's dropped off the face of TMK, which is Earth as far as I am concerned. (Except for physical and biological reasons.)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:22:00 AM »
Haha, oh that MaxVance. I saw a bit of the video, and while I admire Super-Jesse's skills at editing, I think he should use tripods.

Also, is the subject matter that interesting? Reality shows generally contain little reality.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 06:25:10 AM »
Max Vance somehow managed to rise from quite low to quite high on my Favorite Posters list by becoming a character of himself.

So wait, Super Jesse's wife came back?

Also, I started to watch the first one but Super Jesse solemnly staring into a camera and talking at me was too scary and I turned it off.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 09:44:43 AM »
LD's playing favorites!
"it's always the present"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 10:55:17 AM »
Wish I had a wife. Or a life.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »
I wish I had a fife.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »
I wish I had....wait....I got something.....it's coming.......

A knife!

WWWOOOOOOOOOO
every

Print