Print

Author Topic: Absolute proof of Luigi in Galaxy  (Read 36105 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 10:33:28 AM »
One only needs to look at Super Mario 64 to verify that statement.
Yeah, because Super Mario 64 sure has direct references to Luigi.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 12:41:53 PM »
L is real 2401
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »
Once that question is answered you will never hear from me again.

So, does that mean as long as we don't answer your question, you're, like... our captive?

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »
I just want to know how Luigi got into space...there was no sight of him in that prologue.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 03:22:29 PM »
Please put Luigi in as a second player playable character
You know, I've always wondered why people ask things like this, both here and in the mailbags. I think that people get confused and somehow think that this is the Mario producers' website or something. Weird.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 03:22:58 PM »
Hey, I went onto the Zelda Quest forums just to ask why the eff I couldn't get rid of tree-top sprites. I think someone eventually told me, but I don't use that program anymore, anyway...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 09:17:59 AM »
Wow what a bunch of jerks... I was just pointing out that I want Luigi to make the game.  I am sick of 1 player Mario Only games.  SMW, SMB, and SMB3 rocked having two players, why can't this one?
Go Vols!

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 11:00:30 AM »
Take it easy.

I know lots of people find it mean that Luigi almost always was "player 2". That, and, you know, consoles can support MORE than 2 players.

If Luigi's in the game, cool, but don't go crazy if he's not playable.

I've noticed you've been mainly talking about how today's Mario games are terrible because they aren't like yesterday's, but they aren't like yesterday's for a reason, puddin'.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 04:04:57 PM »
Actually, if you want a better source of proof that Luigi's in, why not see Luigi for yourself?

http://wii.com/jp/movies/mario-galaxy-03-jp-a/

Lol its like they added a Luigis Mansion 2 in this game...he even yells "Maaaaaaaario" cute. :] *runs*

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
A second runthrough of the game through Luigi's POV would totally rule, and add some extra replay value.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 06:38:07 PM »
Luigi jumps when he see's Mario :] Then I guess you get to talk to him too, even the guy playing in the video says he see's Luigi, and I dont even know Japanese, 8D

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 09:05:01 PM »
Nice to see that Luigi isn't being completely ignored like the other games. Wish I could get the video to work though. Probably my slow connection's fault. Bah.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »
OK I lied, sue me.

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 03:27:09 PM »
You posted just to say that?  ...Huh.

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 04:42:45 PM »
I was viewing Super Mario Galaxy screenshots. I saw one featuring Boo Mario, when I saw something that bothered me.

http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/images/ss/smg/060.jpg

Look in the left "window". Can you see something green, blue, brown, and white? The brown is under the green (hair under hat) and the blue covers the overall area. The white is on both sides of the figure, implying they are hands.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Print