Print

Author Topic: Welcome to the Marionut#1 Forum Talk show!  (Read 3033 times)

« on: July 03, 2001, 06:37:42 AM »
Welcome every first reader. I am Marionut#1 and this is my talk show. the next show starts next Tuesday. Each episode we will have a random special guest, and while we are on the subject lets find out who he or she is... And todays winner is Para Troppa Caption! Welcome to the show. Today we will be talking about if its likely that Sega and Nintendo will join to make a super smash bros with Sonic well lets get started... what do you think about it PTC?

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/3/2001 12:01:57 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 12:12:12 PM »
better interview me today marionut I got plenty to say on this topic ^_^

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2001, 02:31:24 PM »
??? What are you trying to say?

------------------------------
Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2001, 03:24:44 PM »
It's obvious isn't it (PTC ncase you didn't read my message) I'm excited about it. It's something gamers have dreamed of since the SNES/Genisis times. This should e great I hope to see Sonic and Nights on a Gamecube game sometime in the near future. Maybe this will end the sonic and mario feuds and bring them together. With Mario and Sonic together there's no way they can lose.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2001, 03:24:46 PM »
It's obvious isn't it (PTC ncase you didn't read my message) I'm excited about it. It's something gamers have dreamed of since the SNES/Genisis times. This should e great I hope to see Sonic and Nights on a Gamecube game sometime in the near future. Maybe this will end the sonic and mario feuds and bring them together. With Mario and Sonic together there's no way they can lose.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2001, 06:38:30 PM »
Long live sonic!!Now back to Sonic(PTC)

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2001, 12:16:18 AM »
If you'll allow me to interupt for a moment--

Just for the record, I kinda like this "talk show" idea, Marionut.  Are you gonna keep it up?

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2001, 02:53:06 PM »
I'm not sure. I brought back the Pegasis Team to try and find the secert page. I like going 365 days in the past and bringing up topic's nobody's ever worte about in a long time.

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2001, 06:40:23 PM »
when this topic was "dead" after 1 post I figured that I would let the talk show die, but since its been revived there will be a new episode next friday.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2001, 08:54:35 AM »
:-)

Vote for
Marionut#1(president)
and
Link (vice president)

The Triforce Protector

Link

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2001, 08:08:42 AM »
All right! It's friday! Now what?

The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2001, 09:46:36 AM »
Sorry guys. The Talk Show was delayed till today. I had to  help my dad and his friends load and transport 16 tons of hay.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2001, 05:24:57 PM »
So...where's the talk show?  Are you still planning on doing it?

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Print