Print

Author Topic: If Smash Bros. had a sequel, who should be in it?  (Read 10061 times)

Kat

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2000, 10:31:56 PM »
-___________________________-;;; Oui, I told u I babble too much...I got so carried away, ^^;; that I forgot to tell which ones I think should be in tha sequel;

• Bowser
• Meowth*
• Banjo&kazooie
• Conker
• Koopa troopa
• Yoshi [Boshi could be a hidden character ^_^]
• Geno [ I doubt it because square owns him and mallow -.-;..oh yea and boshi too :( ]
• Ganondork [hehe]
• Ganon [He might be a ::tad:: bit too strong thou, don cha think?]

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

*If anybody, they should replace jigglybutt with meowth, he could certainly do a heck of a lot more than sing and slap. [I know it's "punch" but slap sounds better ^^;;]

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2000, 10:22:10 AM »
Maybe one of the "Super Smash Bros. 2" characters should be that dog that laughs at you when you miss the birds in "Duck Hunt."  : )
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2000, 03:50:37 PM »
well remember in mario kart they had a lot of characters to choose from?well i suggest they make about 15 characters in the game.

mario
luigi
poo
 fox
diddy kong
captain falcon
koopa troopa
donkey kong
link
ganondorf
pikachu
yoshi
samus aran(i doubt the mother brain could fight real well)
toad
peach(i think her real name was princess toadstool but i may be wrong)

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2000, 06:39:58 PM »
You see, SSB isn't just the best fighting game...it's the best game of all! I'll have to say, instead of changing characters, they should just add more. I like every single character and can't stand to see one not included in a sequel. I doubt that there will be a sequel, however. The thing is, they would have to add very recognizable characters to the game or else no one would know who he or she was. Sure, I'd like Juno from Jet Force Gemini in a sequel, but not many people would know who he is.

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2000, 07:12:39 PM »
IF? What do you mean IF? I heard on www.world-of-nintendo.com that they ARE making a sequel. Although I may have read it worng...it may have been Mario Party 3 ;)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2000, 02:25:39 AM »
alright, here it is...the list of lists. first of all, why are you taking out time honored nintendo mascots and replacing them with pokemon? that's blasphemy. second...the fact that putting rare characters(ie...diddy kong? [wtd]...he's lame as hell and would be a waste of time by **** good programmers), even though they were in nintendo published games, is ludicrous. so...how bout we keep it to nintendo originals?

-THE LIST-(there will be a * if they appeared in SmashBros1)
*Mario(obviously)
*Luigi(obviously)
Bowser(can't have good guys without bad guy)
*Kirby(cmon, he's insanely cool)
Toad(short, p'oed and ready to throw down)
Zelda/Princess Toadstool(either way, we need a cool female character)
*Pikachu(he's in the first one, so he can stay)
*Link(obvious choice)
*(sorta)Original NES style donkey kong..not the retarded lookin rare version
*Yoshi(obvious)

-Secret Characters-
Goomba(can use mini goombas for special attacks)
Kid Icarus(you know whats up)
Gannon/Gannondorf(bad guy to counteract link)
Anyone from MikeTyson's Punch Out(hippo king perhaps?)

-New Powerups-
Mushroom(makes character 2 times size, harder to be knocked off stage,etc)
Ocarina(playing this results in random attacks)
GolfClub(mario golf style)
Mistic Pokeball(unlike the normal one which releases uber popular pokemon, why not have one just release a random enemy from an old nintendo game? example=spiny/octarots/metroid/etc)
Kuribo's Shoe(nuff said)

well..that's all from me i guess. to bad nothing i mentioned will be in their game. it'll probably be more pokemon and less actual nintendo hall o fame guys, which will be really sad. oh well; a homie can dream
can't he?

Peace

MrWhitefolks

-save the drama for your momma-
-serving the universe pimp fighting game combo movies since 2001-

J.J. McCullough

• Groin-grabbingly Awesome
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2000, 08:29:47 AM »
There would have to be new arenas for the secret characters, too.

Captain Falcon's could be a race track way up in the sky. The gimmick would be every so often cars would whiz by and knock you away.

Ness could have Saturn Valley and maybe you could throw the Mr. Saturns at each other or something...

Bowser could have his castle, obviously. There would be lava with podooboos and maybe those fire-chains and bowser statues, too. Ooh, and the axe! That would be a good gimmick to be cheap with.

-------------

"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."
"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2000, 10:26:23 PM »
First of all I would like to thank you all for your responses, and I would also like to appologize for the delay of my reply.  I was on vacation, but now that I am back am will be able to respond almost everyday.

In response to anyone who has contacts at ninendo, I am sure everyone here as well as myself would greatly appreciate it if you would tell your contacts about what we are disscusing.

Again thanks for the feed back!!

*If you wish to discuss this, or any topic I have posted in more detail, with me feel free to e-mail me at happysnorlax@hotmail.com

Print