Print

Author Topic: mario=magic user?  (Read 2426 times)

« on: February 24, 2002, 06:00:18 AM »
first off im a newbie so please...be gentle. anywho i really think he is. u can see in smash bros and melee that he uses the fire balls without a fire flower. im thinking maybe he used the fire flower so many times that he eventually developed the technique on his own. fell free to prove me wrong.
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2002, 07:26:04 AM »
Mario and all the other characters on SSB are dolls and on Melee the are trophies. They are not the real deal, the magic is in the MasterHand who controls them.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2002, 11:25:46 AM »
Have you ever heard of Flower Points, like those in SMRPG?  That would explain a lot.

Agustín "The Sage Of Fungus" Huambachano
Agustín "The Sage Of Fungus" Huambachano

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2002, 06:14:34 PM »
There are different types of fire flowers, right? Some change your hat white, your shirt red, and your pants white, some make you all orangey, some make you shoot fireballs, some make you shoot regular balls, maybe the fireflowers Mario uses turns his hat red, his shirt red, and his pants blue. Ever think of that?

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2002, 02:01:34 AM »
Mario cannot shoot fire at will without any sort of magical enhancment (which is rather easy to come by if you live in the Mushroom Kingdom). The only special attack that Mario can do without magical additions is jump. He is only human, afterall.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2002, 10:37:08 AM »
So probably the only way Mario can shoot firballs is if he equips a Fire Flower. But how come in the Smash Bros. games, he can shoot fire on his own? Same question with Luigi...

I'm guessing that since the characters in the Smash Bros. games are toys, they have the same powers that the real characters have, only more advanced because they were brought to life by magic!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2002, 03:21:03 PM »
toys or TROPHIES
they probably are magically enhanced in the smash bros series

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

Print