Print

Author Topic: Nintendo abuses Wario  (Read 1358 times)

« on: June 10, 2002, 10:36:09 AM »
has anyone ever noticed that in Wario games when enemies touch him he wwill be like a snow man or a flame ball. But the question is why abuse Wario. In mario games he is never a evil flame or a bee he is just a simple Plumber. I mean sure Wario is eveil but so what that does not give nintendo the right to abuse him.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 10:45:13 AM »
Mario has gotten abused, in Super Mario Bros. 3 when he had to wear that rediculous-looking Frog Suit!

The reason Wario always gets beaten up when he gets new powers is because Nintendo wanted the game to have a wacky, cartoony feel to it...and they succeeded!

Personally, I think Mario has been abused the most, because he never got any big reward when he has rescued Peach all these years--just a simple cake and a kiss on the cheek! Why doesn't the Princess offer anything more, like a night of wild you-know-what...

Mario should marry the Princess. If he truely loves her so much, then why doesn't he propose to her one of these days?

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 6/10/2002 9:46:05 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 04:14:31 PM »
nah, Yoshi gets abused the most. (see my evidence from my "mario abuses animals" topic!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Print