Print

Author Topic: Dancin mario should"nt it happen  (Read 2226 times)

« on: July 18, 2002, 12:40:21 PM »
When Mario beats bowser should'nthe break sdance or somethin. I mean I would be happy ifI beat a ten foot monster so I would dance.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 06:47:11 PM »
He can do that one break dancing move in SM64. The leg spin thing. He has enough time to do it before he takes the key or the giant star.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 02:48:47 PM »
He doesn't spin his leg.

When Mario grabs a Power Star in Super Mario 64 he spins around and does the "Peace" sign [his trademark move] with the words "Here we gooo..."
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 04:34:09 PM »
You know, he takes his legs and spins them around his body? It's down C in Melee.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 08:14:23 PM »
In Super Mario Bros., if you push Up while on a beanstalk, then it looks like Mario is dancing.

--------------------
MARIO: This isn`t a cake, Luigi. It`s a Super Block!
LUIGI: Too bad, I was hungry.
(Mario smashes block and gets Super Leaf.)

576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2002, 12:59:23 PM »
yeah the dancing move SM64 is awesome...but don't suggest dancing mario too loudly, Nintendo might hear. Not that a little bit of victory dancing isn't bad, but what if they make a complete dancing mario game? ack! can you imagine? you make up dance moves for mario? don't they have a Barbie or Mary Kate nad Ashley game like that? ok, so Nintendo isn't lacking enough intelligence to make it, but it's one hell of a scary thought!

-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...
-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2002, 05:59:37 PM »
Dance Dance Revolution... what's up with that game...? I thought it looked like some kinda idea... but I couldn't really tell what it was about... I was just thinkin' triggered by these thoughts on this here page. But the dancing Mario thing made me think of that.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2002, 06:48:58 AM »
I am the master of Dance Dance Revolution games okay. I am just sayim Mario should have a dancing game or somehthin
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 10:30:51 PM »
I couldn't decipher that last message. Can somebody tell me what Axem Green's talking about? (You can, AG.)

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print