Print

Author Topic: Mario Sunshine Levels, 67+ Shine Sprites  (Read 1770 times)

« on: July 19, 2002, 04:51:52 PM »
[from nintendojo]

Super Mario Sunshine has proven to be quite a large game afterall. Aside from the Super Mario 64 castle-esque area called Dolphino Town, and the introductory Airport area, Nintendojo has found seven full-blown worlds to explore.

The worlds are:

Bianco Hills
Ricco Harbor
Mamma Beach
Pinna Park
A volcano stage
Mare Bay
Monte Village
Each of these worlds contain eight Shine Sprites, which are similar to the stars collected in Super Mario 64. Nintendojo has also found ten Shine Sprites in Dolphino Town and one in the Airport area. By doing a little math Nintendojo can assure that there are atleast 67 Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine.

Stay tuned to Nintendojo for more exclusive write ups on what seems to be Miyamoto's latest masterpiece.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 04:57:11 PM »
Wow, very interesting! Only 67+ Shines huh? It seems the objective of the game will be a setback compared to the massive amount of goals in Super Mario 64.

But still, it may turn out that there are secret levels to explore [which is undoubtly the case], somewhat similar to Super Mario 64. Perhaps there are secret levels that may be unattainable unless you complete the entire game with all of the Shines collected.

Anything is possible at this point, we just have to wait until August for the U.S. release...
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 07:58:22 PM »
You know, we can just go to their website and read all of these ourselves.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2002, 09:40:42 AM »
Yoshi_Man, i'll post this on this topic I guess. Stop with the spamming and plagarism, It's annoying.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Print