Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 364393 times)

« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2002, 09:51:31 PM »
Then he got some morphine for the foot pain and wandering out, but the dose of morphine was heavy enough that he didn't feel the bite from the foaming-mouthed Goomba.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2002, 11:25:56 PM »
Then a whole swarm of rabid Goombas roamed the land.
That was a joke.

« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2002, 05:18:05 PM »
Then, Mario went looking for the Goombas and saw a sign saying:
Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!  Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!  Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!Beware the Evil Rabid Great Goombas!
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2002, 10:05:24 PM »
And he wondered why whY wHY WHY WHY they were so sO SO SO repetitive!

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2002, 07:30:21 PM »
Because Because Because there there there was was was a a a phrase phrase phrase for for for each each each Goomba Goomba Goomba.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2002, 01:39:45 AM »
Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2002, 04:53:22 PM »
And Mario and Luigi quickly realised it would be tough and unleashed an army of Yoshis.
 n/a

« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2002, 05:23:39 PM »
But then the yoshis just went phsyco and the rabid goombas died.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2002, 06:00:42 PM »
They manage to get rid of all the Goombas, but in doing so they now have a pack of rabid Yoshis.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2002, 01:10:06 AM »
So then, they unleashed an army of Gnawtys! (How'd they get to the MK?!)

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2002, 05:20:00 PM »
And the Yoshis started singing, "And I know why, eh, eh, cuz I got high, cuz I got high."
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2002, 08:58:32 PM »
And then they died.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2002, 06:15:46 PM »
But, most unfortunatly, they became ghost, now a pack of rabid ghost Yoshis!! (Evil Laugh)
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2002, 12:05:59 AM »
Then the ghost of the ghost of the talking monkey from BOREDOM HAS STUSK ITS VICTIM! went and slapped them upside the head.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/21/2002 10:06:37 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2002, 05:24:49 PM »
Then Bowser hypnotised everyone to sing the 'DK Rap!' (DK, Donkey Kong)
 n/a

Print