Print

Author Topic: Mario also has milk. Let's hope Pikachu shares his milk too!  (Read 6106 times)

« on: May 29, 2000, 08:25:37 PM »
Anyone happen to remember seeing that Got Milk commercial with Mario?

Pikachu isn't the only one that got milk!  Mario does too!

Ralph Wiggium:  What''''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''''t mean he or she don''''t have any fans.

Pokémon and Mario both rule!
Ralph Wiggium:  What''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''t mean he or she don''t have any fans.

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2000, 02:01:03 PM »
What A roit!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2000, 04:47:42 PM »
Really, I agree! I'm surprised that Nintendo hasn't been so lovey with their prized cow. But, I assume when Pikachu dies and goes to pokeheaven, Mario will be back and rule with an iron mallet.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2000, 03:17:20 PM »
Poke'mon is all ****ed up!!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2000, 03:23:42 PM »
Now im not trying to defend but lets not go Pokèknockin'.  if yall want to come down on someone, get Crash or Sonic.  personally, Im all about the plumber but being nonbiased has its advantages.  Ask our Hyperfresh Webmaster Deezer.  Mario will always rock over Pokèmon but they're still part of the family.

Letsa go!
Letsa go!

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2000, 10:22:09 AM »
There's a Pikachu milk ad! I've seen it myself! The ad says...uh, just a second. Have to find it...oh! here it is!
"Milk Power. Want to grow? Drinking milk helps your bones grow so you can evolve to the next level."

There! See? There's a milk ad for Pikachu, but I haven't seen one on TV. Sorry.

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2000, 03:12:52 PM »
I said it before  and ill say it again  Mario is always the Nintendo mascot  Mario will always be the Nintendo mascot  and the day he doesnt ill sell my NES SNES GB and N64
(ok so i never said that but you get the picture :Þ )  Pikachu can take over for a little bit but it'll die out  Pokemon isnt even that big of a deal anymore  everyone used to be all OOH OOH OOH PIKACHU!!! OOH!!!!!!!! POKEMON!!!!! no its like  oh gag me...another pokemon.....then digimon didnt help either.........but like i said Mario isnt hated by anyone(at least in the real world)

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2000, 11:58:50 AM »
Im not sure if your talking about the com. where these kids are playing what lookds like SM64 - Wet/Dry World and he just keeps jumping smak dab into a wall. So when the kids leave, he jumps out of the screen, and gets milk, grows a ton, goes back into the screen, and when the kids come back, and he plays, he just steps over the thing like it is his footstool. Is that the one, or is there another one?

He Rocks
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2000, 09:24:01 PM »
Yep!  That's the one!
Ralph Wiggium:  What''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''t mean he or she don''t have any fans.

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2000, 08:05:38 AM »
That commercial is mildly amusing...

we tried to help ya but you're too far gone...

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2000, 09:37:17 AM »
If anyone wants it, I recorded it and put it up on my website.
http://www.exam.cc/~dannya/mariocomm.htm

-=~-=~-=~
DaNnY
http://www.exam.cc/~dannya/
-=~-=~-=~

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2000, 12:39:41 PM »
You know you shouldn't worry about N changing their mascot because Pokemon is just a fad(No, there's nothing wrong with Pokemon, I used to play the game when it came out but am not buying the trading cards.) and have only been around for 2 years or so. Pretty soon after Nintendo has squeezed the last Pokemon drop out of the bucket(cards, PJs, cereal, TV shows, etc.), they will put the spotlight on Mario again, who, on the other hand, has been out for way over 15 years. So you shouldn't think N will change their mascot. And, one other small request... please, save the Pokemon stuff for a Pokemon message board. Also you must understand I am in no way insulting Pokemon(I used to love them myself!), just clearing up an issue, so please don't post ruthless hate messages or mail.

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2000, 04:46:09 PM »
In fact, Pokemon TCG is going out..and Magic is coming in...but that's not the point..

He's coming back to take me to paradise...

Print