Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros 3 Akihabara Electric Circus  (Read 4065 times)

« on: May 30, 2000, 03:55:02 AM »
I looked up some more background info on this album and thought I'd share it with you guys.  From what I read on the Net, Akihabara is a real lively section of Tokyo - I guess kinda like a downtown art scene.  "Akihabara Electric Circus" is actually the name of the group that includes Hideki Matsutake, Jun Irie, and one other person (forget) - they do like electric synth and stuff.  The album itself is actually just called "Super Mario Bros 3", of course that's not real helpful, so that'd be why the group name is added at the end.  I'd provide a link to the group profile but I lost it and can't seem to find it again.

Anyway it's your usual Japanese remix, thankfully not as disturbing (to a non-Japanese speaker) as the SMB Vocal Special - the mp3s were posted on Cloud's Villa a while back and worth checking out.

PS: Who's got Nintendo GSM 1 - SMB 3?  I know I heard the first track on your Shoutcast!  Anybody willing to sell? :)

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2000, 08:41:34 PM »
Yeah. I just thought this message looked sad all down there by itself, so I replied.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2000, 08:41:55 PM »
Yeah. I just thought this message looked sad all down there by itself, so I replied.  Every message deserves at least one reply!
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

Print