Print

Author Topic: The Arena  (Read 17696 times)

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2003, 02:53:01 PM »
That was a wierd thing to do.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2003, 03:45:06 PM »
Like it's possible to pick between you guys.

Act your age, not your I.Q.  Wait, what''s the difference?

Edited by - Markio on 7/11/2003 3:32:18 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2003, 05:51:35 PM »
In accordance with the "first-vote" policy:

Scores

Chupperson Weird: 1

Sapphira: 2

Pat Buchanan: 3

John Doe: 1

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Jman

• Score
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2003, 06:21:30 PM »
I'm going to tie this one up by voting for Chupperson.

The master of multiplayer Mario games: You''re looking at him right now!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2003, 11:26:09 PM »
How and where was Sapphira nicer than me?!
...Wait, I'm just proving that comment right with this post... okay, forget it...
That was a joke.

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2003, 10:33:04 AM »
Scores

Chupperson Weird: 2

Sapphira: 2

Pat Buchanan: 3

John Doe: 1

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2003, 03:24:20 PM »
Wow this is a close race!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2003, 05:38:53 PM »
I'm not saying that your not nice, because you are, but Sapphira can seem really nice at some times, like when uvg posted and Sapphira said that it was cute that a five-year-old was typing on the computer(even though he/she was ten), but she was sticking up for him/her when the others were making fun of her spelling, and besides, I voted for you too and said that you actually gave people information unlike others who will state a joke about oneself, even though the joke IS funny, and THEN give information that could be inaccurate, whereas your information on video games hasn't failed us yet, and this is a really long sentence, so I'll rap it up by saying thst Sapphira and Chupperson Wierd are equal while having their own pros and cons, which show how all humans are different and that it's good to be alive.  No sarcasm.  Whew!

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2003, 06:13:10 PM »
You fools! It's not how NICE you are! It's how EVIL you are! I'm on the search for the Chaos Emeralds and plans on destroying that Sonic...
Um, if you REALLY want me to vote, I'll have to go with.....uhhhh, I don't really know that many people here. Can I vote for myself? If not, you'll go down like Sonic.

----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!
----------------------------
Sonic's no match for the true power of the Chaos Emeralds!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2003, 09:14:51 PM »
Neither of them are evil, Shadow.  By the way, who's your favorite video game character?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2003, 09:58:38 PM »
I see now, Markio. Thank you.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2003, 10:04:46 PM »
9 out of 10 his fave character's Shadow. XD

As for evil...well, I guess I pretty much lose. Here's the results I got at emode.com's "Are you evil?" test:

Evil: 3%
Nope, not a drop of evil in you. In fact, you're ridiculously good. Reach around the wings and pat yourself on the back. Instead of tripping old ladies, you help them cross the street. You think about others' feelings constantly, and you use your sexual power for good, not evil. Sheesh — we're guessing that every person you've ever met has taken advantage of you in some way. Naw, just kidding! When you get right down to it, it's people like you who make the world a better place. You're just the sort of person we want taking care of our children. In the figurative high school yearbook of life, all your friends sign, "Stay sweet, have a great summer!" Keep reading for more details on your not-so-evil nature.

passive aggressive: 9%
Well, there's nothing passive about *you*. When you've got a problem, the whole room knows. Chances are your lack of any passive-aggressiveness makes you come off like a real hothead. The good news is that it doesn't make you evil. The bad news? It might make you a bit annoying. Make sure you're not raising your voice too loud, or all the passive-aggressive people around you are going to put sugar in your gas tank.

black hearted: 34%
Your heart's a little dark, but your kindness makes up for any evil deeds (except for that stunt you pulled in elementary school — yes, that one — tsk, tsk, that was pure wickedness). But you can forgive yourself for coming off as a meanie, because if you were 100 percent sweet, you wouldn't be normal. So continue being considerate of others, and remember — when you get cut off in traffic, it's okay to give the finger every once in awhile.

---
Yep. Sounds like me. And even that yearbook thing is true...  Although I don't think I'm taken advantage of, really, in any way.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2003, 05:23:49 PM »
We need more input!

Edited By - Chargin Chuck 5/13/2003 4:23:34

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2003, 08:22:55 PM »
Woah...how did CharginChuck edit Markio's post...?

Like this. Who can't?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 7/13/2003 7:43:33 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2003, 08:44:08 PM »
He didn't, duh. There's no one here called "Chargin Chuck."
That was a joke.

Print