Print

Author Topic: Advanced Predictions  (Read 2095 times)

« on: November 23, 2003, 06:13:10 PM »
In which order do you think the Super Mario Advance games will come out. Do 5-10, if you can. My predictions are:
5. Yoshi's Story
6. Mario's Time Machine
7. Mario Is Missing!
8. Dr. Mario
9. Yoshi
10. Yoshi's Cookie
What do you think?

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 06:43:16 PM »
I don't think Mario is Missing or Mario's Time Machine will ever see the light of day again.  And Dr. Mario and Yoshi's Cookie will never become their own GBA games if Nintendo ever releases Nintendo Puzzle Collection in the USA (which they probably won't, though they should).

I think there's going to be a new Game Boy system coming out in the next few years, and it will be powerful enough to handle 3D games.  So after Yoshi's Story, Super Mario 64 will probably be released on a portable.  That day will mark the end of all new 2D Mario games.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 07:29:16 PM »
Not neccesarily. Nintendo seems to be getting more and more nostalgic. with any luck, that'll result in some kind of 2-d game for the cube!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 08:01:02 PM »
I suppose that they're won't be ten Super Mario Advance titles. But, maybe there will be some sort of Puzzle Collection for GameBoy Advance. That would be neat. But, if it was a Super Mario Advance title, what would they call it? Nintendo Puzzle Collection: Super Mario Advance _ doesn't sound right. In fact, the series could (Not likely) be done now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 12:21:11 AM »
I have a feeling SMA4 was it for the SMA series.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 08:44:17 AM »
I do believe that Super Mario Bro.s 3: Super Mario Advance 4 is the very last game of the Super Mario Advance series...

I believe now we'll look forward to new, original Super Mario platform games...!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 09:38:56 AM »
I don't get this: why doesn't Nintendo make a new Mario side-scrooler? I like Mario in 3D and all, but why can't he be on both? I'm serious. I really want a new 2D Mario platformer (besides Mario & Donkey Kong, which is really a remake of GB Donkey Kong). I'm kind of tired of getting rehashes. I mean, I love the Mario Advance series, and all, but Nintendo really needs to make a new 2D Mario.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 07:46:20 PM »
I agree. All in favor of Super Mario World 3, say "I."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 07:55:01 PM »
Dr. Mario and Yoshi's Cookie cannot be Super Mario Advance Games because they are not Mario starring role games. They can be made on their own as a simple port for the Game Boy Advance, but wouldn't be considered Mario Advance games.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print