Print

Author Topic: Microsoft is really stupid...  (Read 2140 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: November 26, 2003, 05:55:24 PM »
I have been reading all of the articles in magazines about Microsoft's opinions that their Xbox system will eventually beat Nintendo and Sony. They have not given any reasons for this, except to say "Xbox is the most powerful videogame system ever created" and that it "has the best graphics"...blah blah blah.

Who really cares if the Xbox is so powerful, it's really the games that make a system sell good. The Xbox does not have many good games to make it worth buying, well that's my opinion. I have always prefered PlayStation and Nintendo, simply because they offer the best games on their systems.

Microsoft needs to be more creative and innovative when they make new games. Games like Halo and Project Gotham Racing are not very innovative and do not really offer anything new. Microsoft is just making games that are generic and dull in terms of quality.

Sony and Nintendo have always made great games, and for Microsoft to comment on their superiority over the other companies is just wrong.

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 11/26/2003 3:57:49 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print