Print

Author Topic: Mario's World  (Read 1668 times)

« on: July 29, 2004, 12:56:31 AM »
We've seen every corner of the Mushroom Kingdom and then some... exotic isles and bustling cities and dense forests... but how does it all fit together?

That's what I'm asking you guys... preferably those of you with some spare time and photoshop skills.  I want to see how all of Mario's Worlds fit together in one image, one map that has the Mushroom Kindgom, Dinosaur Land, Yoshi's Island, Sarasaland, Wario Land, Sub-Con, Isle Delfino, the Beanbean Kingdom... the works.  Most of these places are Islands, so you can put 'em just about anywhere, but some of them (Beanbean Kingdom, Sub-Con) are a little more questionable. The trickiest part though, would be nailing down one complete version of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Thanks, and I look forward to everyone's interpretations.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 11:05:08 AM »
There will probably never be a complete map because Shigeru Miyamoto will always be adding things to the Mushroom World. Until Mario games stop being made, that is, in which case Nintendo might make some kind of Mario Anniversary collection, and draw some kind of official map. Don't expect it to happen for a while, though.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 11:24:18 AM »
I always assumed Yoshi's Island was part of Dinosaur Land because of all the Yoshi's Island levels in SMW...

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 03:38:26 PM »
I thought it was part of an archepelago.
I've tried twice to make a big ol' map, and failed both times.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print