Print

Author Topic: A big deal  (Read 4524 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2005, 04:57:06 PM »
I agree with Trainman about the Mario Party games. 1,2,3 and 4 were great, but they began to decline a tad by number 5. I still love the 5 and 6 ones, their just not as good as they could have been.....

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 07:28:14 PM »
Poeple dislike the Mario Party series because of the many sequals that don't offer anything new to the formula. They're a blast to play with other people, but it's incredibily boring and tedius in single player mode.

SM64DS is hated by many many people because it's controls aren't as smooth as the original SM64 was. The control stick was easy to use in the original. Not that I don't like SM64DS, I've never played the original and the remake gave me a chance to play this great game.

SM64 isn't overrated, it's considered to be revolutionary for it's 3D ness. It set the formula for the many other 3d games to follow.

People hated Sunshine because it wasn't as innovative as the developers claimed. Though it still got high reviews.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 08:54:38 PM »
1. So do I. It's too repetitive.
2. I don't know. I love it.
3. Because they understand that it's gameplay over graphics (or both over neither)
4."Sunshine" gives it a bad image.
5. They're retarded, that's why. For example: "I won an XBOX 360! This is the best day of my life!"- Mountain Dew commercial
6. Who's not making a big deal of it? (I'm personally more exited about SSB3)

P.S. X_X box

You can put a spoon between two slices of bread and it only sticks out a little bit! –Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 09:57:33 PM »
1.I don't hate Mario party.

2.I think that Super Mario 64 DS is a great game.

3.It's not overrated.

4.Because people are never happy with what they get (they expet every game better than the last).

5.You can't buy it (I will when it comes out).

6.Because every one expects it to be Mario 64 but better (alot of people will be disapointed).
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Print