Print

Author Topic: New Year's Resolutions  (Read 8402 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 12:11:14 AM »
Stop yelling at me!- oh wait, yeah, being nicer would be good. ;)

(I'm just kidding)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2005, 01:27:11 AM »
- Celebrate Festivus for now on.

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 08:38:44 PM »
I don't really keep my word on my resoltions most of the time, either that or I just don't make one.  But....  Mine for the year 2006 is to type or spell correctly no matter how hard the words.  And if I dont know how to spell it, I'll look it up.  Whats your New Year's resolution?
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 07:57:35 AM »
I knew there would already be a topic on this, darnit!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2006, 09:38:42 AM »
-Watch my weight (I'm not overweight, I just weigh more than I'd like)
-Treat my family with more respect
-Practice guitar more
-Schedule more practices for my band
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »
Make a game where you kill Bill Gates and smash Xboxes.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 12:53:03 PM »
Make a game where you kill Bill Gates and smash Xboxes.
I'll help with the XBox part.
I'm a horrible person.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2006, 12:58:04 PM »
Figure out the average amount of time it takes for people to break their resolutions.

(I think it's about a month)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2006, 01:12:52 PM »
I'll buy new video games...

like SUPER PRINCESS PEACH !!!  (why not?)

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2006, 02:05:22 PM »
Lose a little weight that I'm going to gain during Christmas with DDR:MM.

(I also think YSR had a resolution like that too.)

Oh yeah, I forgot I said that.  At first I thought "what are you talking about?  I never said that!"  I should put get a better memory on the list.  Unless I forget to.

- Get more hobbies like force myself to watch sports on TV and keep up with teams.  Video games are just so much about me that it scares me sometimes and none of my friends (excluding you guys) enjoy Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, etc. as much as I do.  Going outside more couldn't hurt either.
- Lose weight in some areas.  I'm not fat overall (used to be) but my legs kind of are so... yuck... need to find a method to fix that.
- Learn how to become a more friendly person instead of a selfish whiner.  In the real world I have trouble focusing on others and just stare at my own problems and life more than I should.
- Never make any more NYR ever again!  That's one thing I know I can't keep.

I don't call these things resolutions, more like life improvement plans.  I just store them away in my head and have a general goal to improve on these things.  If I put them on a list then I go bananas trying to check them off.  But without even knowing it I really have done a good job with completing some things in my life.  Not just from hard work but also from talking to friends and praying as well.  So I hope that I can keep becoming more than I am now.  Be more... more. PBS.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jin

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2006, 07:35:56 PM »
-do more homework in school
-GET BETTER GRADES FOR THIS MARKING PERIOD!!!
-dont murder anyone
just kiddin bout the last one
lol
Andy

Print