Print

Author Topic: Nice to meet me.  (Read 4583 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: February 12, 2006, 02:35:56 AM »
Have you ever met someone who looks like you or does similar things? Moments like these are funny. For instance...

My friend sits behind me in a class. With an intensely slow and uncaring teacher. So on one of those days where he decides not to teach us anything, (it seriously coud have been ANY day), I was just sitting there, chin in hand, tapping my pen on the table. My other friend noticed that behind me, my friend was in the same position, but clicking his pen's tip in and out.

Later that day, in P.E., I was standing around. Nothing was really happening, so I pulled a couple of paper clips out of my pocket and started playing with them. My friend was behind me again, doing the exact same thing. It was weird, we didn't even notice.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 04:23:43 AM »
While I do not have any outstanding tales like that, I suggest you look at this topic.

A word of warning to all readers- it is creepy, and very old, so don't revive it.

http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=6618.0
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 09:07:20 AM »
In Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, at the Sorting Hat scene, there's this one kid who kinda looks like me with no glasses.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 10:55:47 AM »
Sapphira reminds me of me.  Except she's a girl, and looks like my sister.  Also, I'm assuming she finds me saying this as weird as I find it.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 02:08:06 PM »
Ahahaha! That thread was hysterical! Thanks for the link, Ultima! I'd forgotten about it. XD I wonder whatever became of those Watoad clones... Say, come to think of it, the original has gone missing. OH NOES THEY'RE PLOTTING SOMETHING! D00oOo0M!!11!!

Markio: Yes.

Hmm... I've seen/known/heard of many people that freakishly remind me of me. Sometimes I wonder if I have clones. I'm trying to think of anything specific, but my brain is dying on me right now.

I'm reminded of this and this. XD
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 02:10:59 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 02:09:52 PM »
I have never met anyone with a similar personality to mine. Ever.

At least five times, back when I live in Illinois, I have had people ask if I was "Tom" or if I knew a "Tom" because he looked just like me. The only person I know named Tom looks nothing like me.
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 02:14:42 PM »
I act like my dad a lot.

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 02:36:15 PM »
There's this kid at school who looks, acts, dresses, and even SMELLS like me. People often mistake us as being each other, and when together, as family.
He is copying ME! Or am I copying him?
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 06:14:38 PM »
I find myself posting a little like Sapphira sometimes. Not that I'm bragging. XD XD XD

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 08:37:20 PM »
 I can think of no single person who I have met (at school, etc.) that talks or acts like me. My own family acts nothing like me. I guess I'm a genetic fluke in the wrong place.

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 10:08:18 PM »
I do know a girl that spends just as much time as I do on the computer, but that's about it.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 11:47:10 PM »
Ha, I searched for the original using Search and got this thread. XD

Anyway, one of my best friends looks like another of my best friends- Ringsonic.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 05:53:14 PM »
People at my school say I look a lot like Harry Potter.  It gets annoying.  Oh yeah I'm the kid that sat behind Bird Person that day XD.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »
Um... you look like Harry Potter when he was younger, in 2001. He got all stretched out and tall. Not that you're not all tall, but your head's more round. I'll show you soon, Alyssa bought the DVD for The Goblet of Fire behind my back...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »
Well yeah, I know, I don't think I look like Harry Potter. Other people say I do. Like Miguel saying "Look it's Harry Potter" in his somewhat high (as in drugged) sounding British accent. Thank God he moved away!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 05:54:20 PM by G-Dawg »

Print