Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710192 times)

« Reply #510 on: July 23, 2006, 04:23:03 PM »
FOP = Fairly OddParents
JN = Jimmy Neutron
DP = Danny Phantom

I have to agree, all of the good shows are only reruns now.  I also hated the FOP - JN crossovers.  But hey, I guess some people watched them.
-------------

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #511 on: July 23, 2006, 05:09:47 PM »
I liked the crossovers. They were better than 'Rugrats Go Wild' at least.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #512 on: July 24, 2006, 12:54:41 AM »
What about the Flinstones and Jetsons crossovers?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #513 on: July 24, 2006, 01:34:58 AM »
Jimmy Neutron's getting canceled? Oh well... it was a good show until Carl got infatuated with Jimmy's mom. It used to be one of, if not the, last good show, but now the running gags have "WTD?!" written all over them. I guess it's fine by me, I never turn on my TV to actually watch it anymore anyway.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #514 on: July 24, 2006, 10:35:09 PM »
Driver's Ed is so boring!  Ennyuer!  No excitement!  Aburrido! 
It's just listening to this old, tired bus driver, who, quite frankly, creeps me out.  All he cares about is driving.  I just want to march up to the front of the room, grab that boring little pamphlet out of his pasty hands, look him in the eye and say, "Have you ever thought of looking outside the driving box every now and then?"
But that would be weird and very awkward, so I won't.   
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #515 on: July 25, 2006, 02:26:44 AM »
VID keep your tongue in your MOUTH for a few minutes!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #516 on: July 25, 2006, 01:54:20 PM »
http://www.camphyrule.com/

Sorry!
Registration for Camp Hyrule 2006 is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon to register for Camp Hyrule 2006.

Camp Hyrule Administrators

Edit:  I was going to make a Camp Hyrule 2006 thread, but desided not to after getting the above message from the site.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #517 on: July 25, 2006, 03:54:19 PM »
It works now, I just registered.

« Reply #518 on: July 26, 2006, 04:56:36 PM »
FOP = Fairly OddParents
JN = Jimmy Neutron
DP = Danny Phantom

I have to agree, all of the good shows are only reruns now.  I also hated the FOP - JN crossovers.  But hey, I guess some people watched them.

i hated it, but I had to watch the last one. I was at this forum disscussing it and alot of people were complaining it was rushed and that the characters spoke too fast. Going over my tape of the episode, I couls'nt help but agree. I'm also kind of angry about that joke Cosmo pulled on Wanda in the episode, only to recieve no compuppance or show any regret. What is the moral supposed to be that it's bad to be mean to your friends but okay to be mean to your wife? That pretty much ruined the moral. It also bugged me Timmy is still a brat, after I thought he learned his lesson in Fairy Idol. And thats my rant on the last episode...

« Reply #519 on: July 26, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »
Jimmy Neutron's getting canceled? Oh well... it was a good show until Carl got infatuated with Jimmy's mom. It used to be one of, if not the, last good show, but now the running gags have "WTD?!" written all over them. I guess it's fine by me, I never turn on my TV to actually watch it anymore anyway.

Sorry for the double post, but i wanted to quote this.
Yeah, it's getting cnacelled, but there's an unaired episode that had Jimmy kissing Cindy and walking away. It's called Lady Sings the News. There's also a FOP episode that only aired in UK only, one half of it had Timmy with a new teacher.

As for Camp Hyrule, I registered last night! There should be a thread so I can know everyone from here attending the camp.

« Reply #520 on: July 28, 2006, 11:27:45 AM »
School starts in a month, where has the summer gone!! (I'm saying that in a good way and in a bad way...mostly bad.)

« Reply #521 on: July 28, 2006, 03:30:49 PM »
I hate:

~ Spongebob Squarepants (no offense to the people who do like it)
~ SPIDERS, they're EVIL. You people who saw Chamber of Secrets saw what Aragog and his children tried to do to Harry and Ron!
~ Bees and wasps. It's always sting first, ask questions later with them.
~ The StupidSwedish Chef
~ Ditto.
~ People who are mean.
~ Perverts.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #522 on: July 28, 2006, 04:18:20 PM »
Oooohh, that last one hit home really hard. I feel crappy now.

I need to contact Nintendo Power as soon as possible since now I have 2 issues that never made it to my mailbox. Curse the U.S. Postal service.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #523 on: July 28, 2006, 04:25:13 PM »
Now, the weird thing is that if the spider is pixels, it doesn't bother me. This, for instance, doesn't bother me at all. But if I see a real spider, dead or alive, I can't be around it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #524 on: July 29, 2006, 09:36:09 AM »
Yeah, I really don't like spiders either, but thats not bothering me at the moment.
-------------

Print