Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710481 times)

« Reply #525 on: July 29, 2006, 02:00:50 PM »
You know what I hate? Bugs. Flys, bees, daddy long legs, you name it, I hate it. I know insects are important to the eco-system because certain animals eat them to survive, but they're annoying and certain bugs carry deseases. Not to mention they are gross.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #526 on: July 29, 2006, 03:24:10 PM »
I HATE FLIES! And I have to keep my window open. No A/C! It's reeeally annoying. They buzz around you. And they buzzzz, and they buuzzzzzz, and they BUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #527 on: July 29, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
Got screens? If so, those are really tiny tiny flies.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #528 on: July 29, 2006, 06:01:18 PM »
You forgot mosquitos. Those suck worst of all, those little blood sucking miscrients!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #529 on: July 29, 2006, 06:15:54 PM »
This post pertains to this conversation.
Keep in mind that not all of these people live in a physical representation of the underworld. To them, 70 is a cool summer night, right? I mean, Satan lives just down the street from my house, where the dumpsters are full of Cheez Whiz crates and there's a toolshed where he made us suffer.
In all seriousness, my visit to SF last weekend made me realize just how unfair it is that I have to live where I do. It was 92 degrees tops there, and earlier this week we were told it really cooled down. To "cold," even. I don't get cold, I'll wear shorts year-round, but heat enrages me so much. Ah! Maybe that's why so many of my posts lately have been "you are wrong" this and "what was the point of your post?" that. So sorry. I just don't want to spend any more time living in this God-forsaken valley.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 06:18:40 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #530 on: July 29, 2006, 07:16:30 PM »
Got screens? If so, those are really tiny tiny flies.

Not on my room window. Only in the other parts of the house. Sucks, huh? Unfair!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #531 on: July 30, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »
I GOT PICKLES ON MY BURGERS! TToTT
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #532 on: July 30, 2006, 07:40:30 PM »
Oh plz just pick them off. You'll live. :P

I've had to kill a mosquito every night for the past 3 days, all 3 of them were fairly big (though nothing compared to that mosquito that was the length of my thumb a couple of years back).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #533 on: July 30, 2006, 07:47:56 PM »
I hate it when people want to use the computer, even though you were already using.
(Parents especially.)

« Reply #534 on: July 30, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »
Oh plz just pick them off. You'll live. :P

But I'll have to touch them! *cringes at the very thought*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #535 on: July 30, 2006, 08:45:29 PM »
My gamecube is not working!!! WHAAAAA!! I was gonna pre order SPM! But now I have nothing to play it on! i can only ask my stupid little cousin for his, I've sank so low.......
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #536 on: July 30, 2006, 10:25:18 PM »

Because everyone knows, when you touch pickles, you'll get infected with a pickle-related disease that can be fatal. You're a real baby if I ever saw one. :P

If you're THAT horrified of pickles, just wash your hands after disposing of them. Or, remove them with a napkin. Seriously, unless there's a liquid condiment on the burger/sandwich you don't like, there's nothing wrong with removing the unwanted parts.

Back on topic, though, I'm quite annoyed about how close my next orthodontist appointment is to my senior pic session.

The braces'll most likely be removed the appointment after, but I have no idea if the removal appointment will be before or after the picture section. (Obviously, I'd like them to be removed before the session, because then I could grin at the camera like I always wanted to.)

My orthodontist appointment is tomorrow (July 31st). If I recall correctly, my sister got her braces off only about 3 or 4 days after her previous orthodontist appointment. If the same is true for me (provided they say my braces're ready to come off), I wouldn't complain at all.

My senior portrait session is a week from tomorrow's appointment (August 7th). That means it'd be great if my braces are removed on August 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th (they're not in on weekends, except for one Saturday a month, and it's never on the first week).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #537 on: July 30, 2006, 10:38:27 PM »
Wait, are you that one person on that one Maury video that's all around the internet that freaks out at the sight of pickles?
~I.S.~

« Reply #538 on: July 30, 2006, 10:59:16 PM »

Awww, is there a case of pickle phobia here? And PICKLES ROCK!

« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2006, 12:59:32 AM »
Pickles > you all

Pickles are best on hamrburgers.

Anyway, someone I know was being racist against Australians, EVEN THOUGH WE'RE IN AUSTRALIA. X_X
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print