Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710243 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #570 on: August 07, 2006, 02:12:12 PM »
My speakers broke last night.>:(
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #571 on: August 07, 2006, 10:49:19 PM »
I got a large, egg shaped nasty blister. It hurts :(.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #572 on: August 09, 2006, 11:44:53 AM »
I almost drank a bottle of BBQ sauce thinking it was a bottle of water.

« Reply #573 on: August 09, 2006, 02:12:26 PM »
That's something I wouldn't complain about (provided it was honey BBQ).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #574 on: August 09, 2006, 02:15:15 PM »
My great uncle died that way...except it was acid in the bottle.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #575 on: August 09, 2006, 02:50:57 PM »
What kind of water were you planning on drinking? Homestyle hickory water?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #576 on: August 09, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »
I blindly grabbed for my bottle of water without looking, forgetting that I had left the BBQ sauce in almost the same place.

« Reply #577 on: August 09, 2006, 11:08:20 PM »
I slammed my finger in the door on the same hand with the blister on it and and cut myself with a knife (accidently) on the SAME hand.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #578 on: August 09, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »
Hah, your hand is slowly disintegrating!! Your hand will soon disapear!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #579 on: August 09, 2006, 11:28:27 PM »
I slammed my finger in the door on the same hand with the blister on it and and cut myself with a knife (accidently) on the SAME hand.

* PaperMario  vomits. :P

« Reply #580 on: August 10, 2006, 02:08:26 AM »
I've got these large mosquitos flying around my house.  Actually, I'm not sure if they are part of the mosquito family, but they bite.  And it's freaky since they are at least an inch long, leg to leg, and the body seems to be about half an inch itself...and the bites really hurt.  Kinda creepy when they float over the floor in a large circle.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #581 on: August 10, 2006, 10:17:58 AM »
Yesterday I went to Target to look for the Animaniacs DVD, but they didn't have it.

« Reply #582 on: August 10, 2006, 11:44:25 AM »
I've got these large mosquitos flying around my house.  Actually, I'm not sure if they are part of the mosquito family, but they bite.  And it's freaky since they are at least an inch long, leg to leg, and the body seems to be about half an inch itself...and the bites really hurt.  Kinda creepy when they float over the floor in a large circle.

Could be horse flies, they obtain blood from the skin differently from mosquitoes. Mosquitoes use a long probiscus in which they insert into the skin. Because it's so small, the person being bitten usually does not know about it until they catch it in the act.

Horse flies, on the other hand, literally cut the skin with parts of their mouth that work like knives or scissors, and suck the blood that comes out. This can be very painful.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #583 on: August 10, 2006, 12:12:07 PM »
Maybe, but they look like large mosquitos, really skinny body and features.  I'll ask around the house.  I just hope they go away soon.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Jman

• Score
« Reply #584 on: August 11, 2006, 08:28:02 PM »
I've been in pursuit of the Animaniacs DVD as well, but I'm having no success finding it.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print