Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273886 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #585 on: November 12, 2006, 12:24:24 AM »
I've had a lot of time on my hands this weekend.  This means that I have put up 3 videos on Youtube this weekend.  Look up AnimaniX, my funny Animaniacs voiceover of Sonic X.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #586 on: November 13, 2006, 11:12:20 PM »
My Guitar Hero II came in today.

I also got $50 in Amazon gift certificate from my credit card. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #587 on: November 14, 2006, 03:13:59 PM »
These posts give me a lot of hope for my Wii future. Right now, I'm selling my GCN, mp3 player, and all the rest of the stuff on eBay. Currently, the combined total is 0.50 cents short of $100, but I still have more than a day to go on each. Quite possibly, I'll be able to get Wii on opening day. If my local Target and Best Buy are anything like everyone elses, I should be able to get Wii on opening day. It all depends on the money, though. For now, I'm being very hopeful.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #588 on: November 14, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »
[18:20] <Luigison> Wow.  Sensei is really gonna give away prizes for YouTube views.  Please help me and checkout http://youtube.com/watch?v=FAlrJAGkoJY
[18:20] <Luigison> If you have YouTube please rate it too.
[18:21] <Luigison> I've got over twice as many needed for a free game, but only about half what's needed for a Wii.
[18:22] <Luigison> I wonder if I get 16000 if he'd count it as 6000 for a game and 10,000 for Wiimote and Nunchuck.
[18:22] <Luigison> Currently at 15,163 as of last YouTube update.  They update slow, so it could be higher now.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #589 on: November 14, 2006, 09:58:12 PM »
I was thinking. Maybe I'll sell these things on ebay. I'll list it like this:

gamecube platinum limited edition

all cords included (AV cables, AC Adapter)

luigi's mansion (no box but manual included and no scratches on disk)

the sims (box and manual are included and the disk is scratch-free)

ssbm gamecube skin

no scratches

like-new condition

from a smoke-free home

bought brand-new in october 2005

instruction manual

purple game boy advance w/ jackie chan adventures, car charger, & rechargable battery pack w/adapter

I wish I could sell the controllers. But I only have two platinum controllers that are like new. And they're my only controllers.

How much would this suff go for? I'm fond of my little cube.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #590 on: November 14, 2006, 10:06:45 PM »
$100 - GameCube
$25 - Luigi's Mansion
$20 - Sims
$3 - SSBM skin
$1 - Instruction Manual
$70 - GameBoy Advance
$20 - Jackie Chan Adventures
$15 - Car Charger
$20 - Rechargable Bettery Pack w/Adapter
I'd say that's enough to buy a Wii.*

*Most prices are rough estamates.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #591 on: November 14, 2006, 10:08:15 PM »
Keep it, because you won't get an awful lot for just a GameCube.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #592 on: November 16, 2006, 12:09:30 AM »
After many factors holding me back (laziness, Google Pages not accepting files larger than 10 MB), TMK 3 is now ready for your viewing. Sorry for those who wanted to download it, it's in the form of YouTube embedding. If you wanted to comment on it, go ahead and click on it to get to the original URL. I suppose hiding this text is just about the same as not telling you though. I must be crazy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #593 on: November 16, 2006, 06:20:04 AM »
I still can't understand Lizard Dude. Colon S.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #594 on: November 16, 2006, 08:17:55 AM »
IRL LD is EZ 2 undastnd.

« Reply #595 on: November 16, 2006, 03:21:32 PM »
Found my wallet.

« Reply #596 on: November 16, 2006, 05:30:23 PM »
I got the final installment of one of my favourite books, A Series of Unfortunate Events. I'm reading it as I type. :]

But after it's finished loading, I'll watch TMK 3.

EDIT: TMK 3 rocks. You expected a spoiler, didn't you?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 05:35:32 PM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #597 on: November 16, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »
No.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #598 on: November 17, 2006, 12:26:35 AM »
My youth pastor proposed to his girlfriend at youth group on Wednesday.  It was amazing.  His name is Billy and her name is Michelle.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #599 on: November 17, 2006, 12:28:23 AM »
Aww, that's sweet. I wish them well.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print