Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273125 times)

« Reply #795 on: December 28, 2006, 04:06:08 PM »
I bought a Tigger mug with some of my Christmas money. ^_^ I also have developed a new technique for drawing human characters and I'm using it to draw a picture for my local library. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #796 on: December 28, 2006, 06:31:31 PM »
A new technique? That's fantastic! No more giant feet, huh?
(wiipost)

« Reply #797 on: December 29, 2006, 08:40:56 AM »
They don't really have giant feet, just big shoes. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #798 on: December 29, 2006, 02:17:37 PM »
Well, my anti-video game stepdad isn't really anti-video games anymore. He praised Cooking Mama, and I had nothing to do with it. He learned about it all on his own (with my little sisters help).
He goes to me "That's a nice game your mom bought for your sister."
Me: "That's not hers; it's mine. I bought it."
Him: "Well, that's a nice game."
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #799 on: December 29, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »
Haha! no one stands a chance against out Video game hypnotizing ray! We shall destroy everyone who opposes us! and, famous monuments!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #800 on: December 29, 2006, 03:28:52 PM »
O_O; Okay... *coughweirdocough*

BTW, in the ANGST thread, I mentioned that I had writer's block(I called it artist's block by mistake) on my PMD fanfic. Guess what? Writer's block resolved! :D *dances*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #801 on: December 30, 2006, 02:40:49 AM »
Dang. Wiimotes just drink that alkaline. Batteries are more expensive than I thought, too. These are DURACELLS and they aren't lasting long. Wavebirds never ate batteries this quickly...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #802 on: December 30, 2006, 09:48:38 AM »
Wrong thread, BirdPerson. However, I would try solving it by buying a package of four rechargeable Energizer batteries with a recharger at Best Buy.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #803 on: December 30, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »
My Eid day is going well so far. No gifts, but many familiar faces at the prayer this morning. More recreational activity later.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #804 on: December 30, 2006, 04:45:09 PM »
Ack.
Well, I couldn't find The Wind Waker, but I got WarioWare: Twisted. It wasn't really new, but the box and manual are in good condition. It was only $21, too.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #805 on: December 30, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »
Yipee for you. ^_^ *not sarcasm*

« Reply #806 on: December 30, 2006, 09:06:09 PM »
Well, I'll be moving tomorrow. Because of that, I won't have internet access until January 1st. This may sound a little bit bad, but it was better than 5 days (which was what was supposed to happen). Thankfully, it's just one day. Not much.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #807 on: December 30, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
January 1st seems so far away.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #808 on: December 30, 2006, 11:06:01 PM »
It does. Oh shizzle! My work is due on the 12th of next year! LOL, I love saying that.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #809 on: December 30, 2006, 11:09:41 PM »
Hmm, as of 5 minutes ago, 2007 is less than a day away.
2006 is approaching its dying day and at the end of this day, it will be dead and like a phoenix, 2007 will rise from the ashes young and new.

Print