Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1274723 times)

« Reply #990 on: February 08, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
Lucky, luuuccky, Melee.

Well, I'm finished with my first semester!

Science: B
Literature: A
Final Book Report: A
Final Research Report: A A (that's what he said)
Math: Undetermined (But from what I know, it might as well be a C)
Art: A
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #991 on: February 08, 2007, 08:46:51 AM »
Yes, I got a lead part in my school's musical!  I have my own song, and because I have a lead part, I'm eligible for Drama 4 class!  Although I might've already had a lead as a butler in the fall play a year ago... but whatever! Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #992 on: February 08, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »
The mortar I'm working on is almost done.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #993 on: February 08, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
Me and Dad are going out to eat together and then we're gonna rent a movie. Of course, this happens every Thursday, but I get happy every time. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #994 on: February 08, 2007, 04:39:24 PM »
I'm hopeful because the new inverse eggplant Egg-o-dil is released today.

What? The topic said to be happy, so I'm saying something random, because random things make people happy..

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #995 on: February 08, 2007, 06:22:08 PM »
That would make an awesome Paper Mario boss.

« Reply #996 on: February 08, 2007, 08:56:17 PM »
Horray! We moved into our new apartment/condo yesterday! Sorry I didn't say anything until now; We got there late and kinda forgot. Sorry -__-'

From the short time we've been here, it's pretty nice. We still have a lot of boxes to unpack, though. Plus, the TV in my room doesn't have cable access (technically) ,but we got the internet hooked up on our laptop! Yippie! I hook up my Wii once we have the bigger TV hooked up in my room (I don't want to disturb the family TV).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #997 on: February 09, 2007, 04:17:37 PM »
I ordered my Zen MicroPhoto the other day

I got my updated transcript and found out I'm sixth in my class out of 460

I think this girl is starting to like me :)

..this has been a good week

« Reply #998 on: February 09, 2007, 10:42:48 PM »
Oh joyous contortionist of Malaysia, I love macaroni and cheese.  Fridays at the restaurant that my mother works are fish and mac days, and my mother brought home an entire to-go container of the delicious, cheesy delight.  I just finished one bowl, and as soon as my fingers get some feeling back in them (the arctic corner of doom being to culprit of loss of feeling) I plan to get another heaping bowl.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #999 on: February 09, 2007, 10:44:34 PM »
YEEEE-HAW

I just beat Bark at the Moon on Expert :) :) :) :)

« Reply #1000 on: February 09, 2007, 10:50:25 PM »
OMG, I got an award! I was Runner up for most improved! I'm a proud member of the Fungi Forums! Yeee-haaaw!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1001 on: February 09, 2007, 11:07:22 PM »
I got first place award for the WTD category!! Holy Cow! I never saw that coming!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1002 on: February 09, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »
I wasn't eligible for any awards, since I didn't post in 2006! Whoo!

« Reply #1003 on: February 10, 2007, 02:43:26 PM »
I am full of HOPEFUL because I found a webasite full of (legal) Windows Codename: "Longhorn" builds.

1. VISTA IS NOT ABANDONWARE
2. EVEN IF IT WAS, ABANDONWARE IS STILL ILLEGAL
3. NO LINKING TO ILLEGAL SOFTWARE
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 02:50:13 PM by MEGAߥTE »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1004 on: February 10, 2007, 04:33:13 PM »
I have tickets to see SmackDown and ECW when they come to San Diego again. Best of all, the hometown hero Rey Mysterio makes his return to TV that night.

Also, I just figured out I ruin some insignificant guys' life just for existing. He would love to see me fail just because I have a better life than him. Too bad for him since everyone loves me and in the eyes of authority figures I can do no wrong.

This must be what Gopherman feels like everyday. No wonder he's so cool.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print